Chapter 11

"Huh?" I asked half listening. "What's wrong?" "Oh nothing why?" "There is something wrong." "No I'm fine." I said as I have her a fake smile, and added,"what makes you think something is wrong?" She raised her eyebrow and said,"Well I asked you something a few minutes ago and you never answered. And I know something's wrong." 'Well she was half right. I was fine, I was just thinking about what all my mom said to me.' "I'm just thinking about my mom." "Oh, you wanna talk about it?" "I keep thinking that she was right." "About what?" "Remember when I said she abused us?" "Yea." "Well she blamed me for her getting drunk and for getting us all taken away from her. And she started to abuse me again." I said as I looked out the window and saw 5 boys running toward the truck with at least 500 girls running after them. "Stop the truck!" Michaela shouted as Shelby stopped and the 5 boys climbed in. 'Crap!' I thought as I glanced over to see one of the brown headed boys sitting beside me with a dark haired boy sitting in his lap. And beside them was another brown headed boy with a curly headed boy sitting in his lap. And a blonde headed boy climbed to the front with Michaela and Shelby. "Hey guys." Michaela said. "Hey." they all said. I just kept my head down, where maybe they wouldn't notice me. But then Michaela asked me,"Do you know who they are?" And I shook my head no. "Well the one sitting beside you is Liam. Zayn is sitting in his lap. Then that's Louis, and Harry is in his lap. And this is Niall."! "Hi." I said quietly as I continued to look out the window. "Oh hey! And no offense but your mom is a hoe. And she needs to be slapped." "Michaela!" The one 'Niall' said. "That's not nice of you to say that about her mum." 'Liam' said. "What? It's true!" she protested. "None taken." I said. "You don't love your mum?" 'Zayn asked. "Well I........" I stuttered as I looked at them for the first time since they got in the truck. And I quickly looked away as Michaela said, "No. She don't. She doesn't deserve love." "Michaela." Niall said as he slapped her knee and she slapped his knee. "Well I honestly don't know. I um just met her a couple days ago." "Was that the day I found you crying at the flea market?" "Yea." I said looking down at my feet. "Why was you crying?" Liam asked. "I told you her mom's a hoe." And Niall laughed as Zayn pushed him in the back and he stopped laughing. "My mom abused me. At 5 or 4 my brother and I got hit and now we got together again and she hasn't changed." "We're sorry." Liam said. "Don't be, what's done is done. I'm just glad that I don't have to see her anymore." Then Michaela's phone rung. "Hello?" "Hi,yea she is right here. Ok hold on. It's for you." she said as she handed me the phone and I said,"Hello?" It was Alex. "Come to the courthouse." he said. "Why?" "Just come on, you will find out in a minute." "Ok." I said as I hung up and I gave Michaela her phone back and asked Shelby to take me by the courthouse. "You want us to come with you?" Liam asked. "Sure, if y'all want to." I said as I got out and everyone followed me. I walked to the front desk and asked for Alex. "I will tell him to come see you." the secretary said as she told us to be seated while she called for Alex. After a seating down for a few minutes Alex came walking up. "Hey." he said as he saw everyone behind me. "Friends of Michaela and Shelby's. Now what's going on?" "Come with me." he said as he grabbed my hand and everyone got up and followed us. After walking down a hallway, we took a left then a right and stopped in front of a huge door. Alex opened the door and we went to the front where everyone was waiting, including my mom. Michaela, Shelby and the guys sat on the very back row. "What's going on?" I asked. "Aww my poor baby." my mom said as she tried to give me a hug. "Get Away From Me!" I shouted and I saw Liam get up as well as Alex and Jamie. Then all the boys and Michaela and Shelby came up closer to the 3 row. "Aw baby don't be like that." she said as she tried to give me another hug and Liam came and grabbed me by the shoulders as he sat me down beside the seat he was sitting in. "Ok Mrs. Katherine Wiley, you are free to go." I got up and stormed out the door as hot tears ran down my cheeks and I got in Alex's car ready to drive away as Liam jumped in. "What are you doing?!" I shouted as I drove away. "Coming with you." He said as he put his seat belt on. It was 8 p.m and I drove till I was tired which was about 2 a.m when I pulled into a hotel parking lot.