Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Well don't she is the little Heffer that got you in trouble over a stupid tv, so hey." I laughed. I was really glad I had brought her along, she knew how to make me laugh and she was my best friend. A few days after I came home from the hospital, I was struggling to regain my memory and Mimi,of course, was struggling not to kill Lilly. And Mimi came over everyday to help keep me entertained. Each day something new would pop in my mind and I would tell her about it. Then she would sadly say that whatever had popped in my head was from the car wreck. Now here we are a month later visiting some cousins I never knew I had. "You wanna go swimming?" I asked Mimi after we watched another episode of Victorious. "I dunno." she said looking uncertain. "It just gonna be us, and if Destinee comes in, we will drown her." "Hahaha good idea." Mimi said with her 'oh yea' look as she fist bumped me and we went to change clothes. "Ok ready?" I asked her as we we're holding hands and ready to jump in together. It wasn't deep at all, in fact we could stand up and the water would only be up to our chests, or maybe a little lower. But anyway I guess we thought it would be fun as we let out a scream and plunged into the water. We swam and splashed one another for about an hour maybe less. Then all of a sudden here comes Destinee yelling,"It's my pool!! Get out!!" "And you gonna make us,hoe?" "Yes!

AND IM NOT A HOE!" Mimi laughed and said,"Haha oh yea girl. You a hoe." "No I'm not! And my friends could make you leave!" And right as she said that Daisha and her stuck up crew arrived, which made Mimi laugh even harder. "Oh girl please, you and your little hoe gang anit no threat to us." I busted out laughing and said,"Yea and if I was y'all I would leave before she gets the bat. One time-" "I don't care, Bit--." "Wait, what did you just call her, Hoe." "You heard me." Then with that Mimi got out of the pool just as Niall came around the corner and grabbed Mimi around the waist before she could kill her. "I can't leave you alone for 5 seconds without you getting into trouble can I?" Niall laughed as Mimi stopped and kissed Niall. Then Liam came around the corner with the rest of the guys as I got out of the pool. "Hey!" I said as I ran cross the yard to give Liam a hug, but remembered I was wet so I took a step back. "What is it?" he said as he tried to give me a hug and again I took a step back. "I'm wet." "So?" Liam said and with a smile I gave him a hug. I loved Liam's hugs. They were sweet, warm, and gentle just like him. "Oh why hello there." Daisha said as she came over to Liam and led him around front. I just stood here soaking wet as I went and grab a towel off the picnic table. "He does like you, you know." Niall said as he got Mimi's towel and went to give it to her. "I doubt it." I said with all kinds of thoughts running around my head.

Liam's Pov: As this girl led me around the corner I kinda wanted to go back to see Whit, but I didn't want to be mean or anything so I went along. Then she stopped and said,"My name is Daisha." "Liam." I said as I extended a hand to her. She smiled like she had an evil plan going on or something. Then Daisha asked,"Are you dating anyone?" "Um, well I um......" I stuttered. I wondered if we were a couple or just really good friends. Then without warning she kissed me and everyone saw it. Louis,Hazza,Zayn,Niall,Michaela, and Whitney. Then Whitney took off running and then Daisha called after her,"That's right,Bit--! Run, run away!" I looked over at the guys and Michaela looked like she was ready to kill someone, literally. She slapped Daisha and they were both screaming and hitting one another. Finally Niall pulled Mimi away and said,"Ok Michaela, I think you have done enough damage!" Then Daisha stood up and said,"Aren't you gonna do anything!?" I thought for a moment and said,"Yes." Then I took off running to go find Whitney. I knew she would be hurt and confused. As I came on the curve I stopped to see if I could see her. Yes! I saw her ponytail, she was almost at the end of the neighborhood, which wasn't very big. It had less than 12 or maybe 15 houses,could be less. As I ran after her, I saw that she went inside a house. As I continued to run I heard someone driving behind me. I turned to see the lads hanging on for dear life and a little girl riding on a golf cart with Michaela driving. I couldn't help but laugh. I finally came to the house that Whitney had went inside. I knocked on the door and a girl around 17 at the most answered the door. She had brown hair and was wearing purple glasses."Hi." I said. "Hello." "Is Whitney there?" "Who wants to know?" "Liam." She thought for a moment and said,"Hold on" and she shut the door. I could hear faint voices inside and the lads pulled up. Michaela got off and asked,more like demanded, "Where is she?" "Inside." I said. She shook her head then grabbed her bat and knocked down the door. I ran inside and up the stairs and opened the first door I came to. Bathroom. I opened another door and inside was Whitney. She was sitting on the floor,in the corner. "Hey." I said as I say down next to her. "Hi." she said in a small voice as she lifted her head up and looked out the window. "Whit, listen back there...." "I don't care, you're free to be with whoever you want." "But I don't want to be with just anyone. I want to be with you, only you." And right as I said that the little girl walked in clearly angry. "I Told You To Get Out Of My Pool!" she said and she slapped Whit."Hey! Why did you do that?" I asked. Then she slapped me and Whit slapped her. Then she got really mad and jumped on Whit punching and kicking her little heart out. "Destinee stop!" Whit said as I got Destinee off of her. Then Michaela walked in the door, grabbed Destinee and left. "I think everyone is out to get me." she said with a little laugh. Then I brushed a piece of hair out of her face and kissed her. "Aww!" The lads said as I pulled away and laughed. Then we got up and went back to the house where Nicole, Yasmin, and Eleanor were waiting for us. "Hello love." Hazza said as he have Nicole a kiss. Everyone had a girlfriend. Of course everyone knew that Louis and Eleanor were a couple as well as Hazza and Nicole. Zayn and Yasmin were together and Niall and Michaela. Then of course there was Whit and I.