[ DO READ ]

Read the book in dark mode.

The book cover is made by me. Plagiarism isn't a nice work so if you notice such an act, report them or inform me.

This story is only available on Wattpad. If it's found on other platforms do let me know.

Stray kids doesn't belong to me. I do, however, own the storyline. The
characters' origin and related customs mentioned are a product of my own imagination. They aren't real.

There shall be several instances throughout the book where real places shall be mentioned, it has nothing to do with the people mentioned and anything near reality is purely coincidental.

This is a fictional story, at first written under the name TharnType with Thailand setting, therefore you will see comments regarding the said couple.

Don't mix the story with real life. English isn't my first language so bear with me!

For every new reader, welcome to my book! I would like to inform you that my update schedules are on weekends, so don't pressure me.

Comments, votes and follows are highly appreciated since it would boost up my encouragement to write down the stories. Also please do subscribe to the YT mentioned in my bio!

Now, enjoy the story!

"Do you like cigarettes after sex?"

"No, I'm a virgin with asthma."

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © BTSACHU