MIK 27

27: Psycho.

It's been two months since Jisung became Minho's P.A.

Jisung doesn't have any work other than to bring Minho morning coffees and sit silently in his office till the end of the day. Minho always made Jisung do simple or utterly stupid things for Jisung to not have any kind of interaction with Felix.

Call it bullshit or possessiveness or whatever you want, but he can't tolerate the sight of Jisung's attention drifting away from him.

However his attempts would always fail like ice in a desert.

Whereas the said people always found time to chat with each other. Felix always called him 'Quokka Han' as he found Jisung too cute and pretty for his heart.

Jisung was awestruck by Felix's love life and the way he always fondly talked about his boyfriend who was currently specializing in veterinary.

Yes, Felix has a boyfriend of five years and to say Jisung wasn't shocked would be a lie.

Felix and Jisung started hanging out on weekends clicking pictures together and sending them to Changbin, Felix's boyfriend who in return sent voicemails, containing Changbin whining about how much he missed the chances.

Jisung also promised to help Changbin with the subjects, but Felix declared that it would turn out to be too much of a hassle for Jisung who wasn't in this stream, but oh well.

When Jisung asked whether Changbin would get the wrong idea, Felix replied "We know and trust each other. No matter what happens, we always find each other at the end of the day." Jisung once again felt delighted to hear such progress with the relationship, but seeing a healthy relationship in front of him made him feel emotion.

Conflict.

Watching Felix and Changbin's relationship made him question his relationship with Minho. They both hate each other. Well, they are at least a bit civil with each other. He didn't know, but one thing was for sure.

He couldn't love Minho because he knew his past would only hurt both of them.

Sighing, he placed the notes down which he prepared for the foreign veterinary exam.  He was going to have an exam in four months and he started utilizing the free office hours to his best.

His experience was the cherry on top.

"Let's grab dinner." Jisung looked up and saw Minho glancing everywhere but him. The older one tapped on his watch and let out a fake cough.

"I told the driver to go home since it's late, so I have to drive."

"Wait. Dinner? What's the time?" Jisung asked, checking his phone and gasping for real.

"Damn, it's already midnight." Jisung exclaimed, getting up as he kept the notes inside the bag. "Yeah let's go."
_____

"The heck. There is no single restaurant here!" Minho exclaimed, angrily tapping on the car honk in between the traffic block.

"Can you stop honking!" Someone from the traffic shouted.

"Shut the fuck up!" Minho yelled back and rolled the car window up while Jisung secretly laughed at the situation.

Good thing Minho was wearing a mask or else he didn't know what would have happened with Minho's temper.

"What are you laughing at?" Minho asked annoyingly.

"Why? Can't I laugh?" Jisung asked, giggling and Minho's heart skipped a beat; his annoyance was thrown out of the window.

"Yeah... you can." He replied in a dazed manner as he looked ahead, a giggling Jisung still running in his mind.

"How about I show you a place?" Minho glanced at Jisung as they continued their journey when the light showed green.

"Where to?" Minho asked as he parked the car on the road sideways to give his attention to his young husband.

"Just go to the directions I show you and also promise me one thing." Jisung asked, turning his whole body towards Minho and giving a big innocent grin which Minho knew was nowhere innocent.

"What?"

"You have to eat what I eat." Jisung said, blinking his eyes innocently. Minho looked at him for some time, thinking whether or not to accept the offer, but his stomach had another story so he let out a sigh.

"Agreed, it's not like I'm picky." Minho exclaimed," Put the directions on the GPS."

"GPS doesn't know the place." Minho looked Jisung in confusion mixed with fear.

"Where the hell is this place?" Jisung only grinned.
_____

"What the..." Minho was speechless with the amount of food Jisung ordered for himself, but what made Minho more surprising was that all the dishes were spicy.

From Buldak to Jjambbong all the dishes having a difference in their spiciness level were plated in front of a widely smiling Jisung.

"What? All these dishes are super tasty. Don't you wanna try?" Minho glanced at the dishes one more time and gulped seeing the hot air leaving the food. He can even smell the spiciness even through his mask.

"Can I say no?" He asked, removing the mask.

"Hey." Jisung's expression dropped as he looked at the older blankly."You said you will eat what I eat." The sudden drop in Jisung's expression made Minho panic.

"Okay okay let me... try it?" Minho paused when he saw Jisung smiling widely as he slid the dishes towards Minho who at that moment knew he was fucked up.

Jisung was pissed and Minho easily assumed the reason to be him.

Well, he couldn't be more obvious about the fact that he was trying to separate Felix and Jisung from seeing each other.

Slowly he picked one of the spicy beef slices and glanced at Jisung who raised his eyebrows with a questioning look. Gulping he ate one and instantly regretted it.

It felt like a freaking volcano eruption in his mouth!

"Water!" He yelled, tongue out as Jisung poured the glass with water but Minho was impatient so he snatched the jug and drank the water, but there were a few to drink.

"Hey, try this too. It's my favorite." Jisung exclaimed, pushing a piece of braised short-ribs from the Galbi jjim dish and Minho felt like fainting.

"Oh my god!" Minho once again yelled, grabbing everyone's attention, but he didn't care as he placed his head on the table still screaming. He heard the chair moving and a few seconds later a tapping sound was made over the table.

Minho glanced up and saw Jisung eating, but there was a whole Jug of ice.

"Isn't that spicy? Where is the water?" Jisung slurped the noodles.

"Yes it is and here is the water." Jisung pointed at the jar with a smile while Minho looked at him in disbelief.

"B-but I have to wait!"

"Yep," Jisung nodded, taking a sip from the spicy soup, " You have to wait."

"How can you handle this much spiciness?"

"I love spicy food. Besides, isn't it fascinating to know that the brain will release endorphins to make you feel better from the pain?" Jisung said, smiling brightly like he wasn't bothered with the spiciness.

Minho blinked his eyes, his tongue still in pain.

"You are a psycho."