MIK 12

12: Zucchini is a CEO!?

"Hey, where are you going?" The receptionist asked, watching Jisung's every move with alertness. Jisung, hearing this, stopped in his tracks and looked at the lady with raised eyebrows.

"Mr.Lee sent those minions and told them to bring me here; now you are asking why I am here? If you don't know, how would I know?" Jisung asked with a tone laced with sarcasm and annoyance.

The receptionist didn't say anything about it and looked at the men, who nodded their heads.

"Okay, sorry for the trouble." The lady said this as she started checking the computer.

"Currently, Mr.Lee is having a meeting; therefore, you could wait for him in the waiting room for the time being."

The lady glanced at the men, nodding something at them, while Jisung didn't pay much attention to what the lady said, too busy with his plans on how to kill Minho in a thousand ways.

The men escorted Jisung to the main floor of the company while Jisung looked around the area like a curious child.

Indoor plants were hanging over, decorated aesthetically, while one side of the building had a big window where the cold yet warm breeze came.

Wow, the company's CEO has a good sense of decor. Thought Jisung. Unlike Oldy. He rolled his eyes as he stopped in his tracks to look at the men.

"Where is your boss, by the way?" The men glanced at each other, going pale.

"Erm, Boss is in the meeting room. Jisung nodded, not saying anything.

So Mr. Old man is shooting in the meeting room? He thought, shrugging. Whatever, that's none of my damn business.

As they were walking, he noticed a board, which made him stop in his tracks. "Is this the meeting room where your boss is staying?" He asked, glancing at one of the men while pointing at the room with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, Sir." I see, then it means all the movie crew members must be here. Jisung thought and started smirking.

"Don't you guys think that it won't be good if I go without announcing my arrival?" His question made the men panic, and they, even more, started panicking when Jisung turned on his heels and marched over to the room where the board says 'Meeting Room'.

"Stop, Sir..." One of them tried to stop the overly excited Jisung, but it was too late because Jisung had already opened the door.

"Hello, bitches!" He exclaimed loudly but stopped in his tracks, seeing so many foreign faces turning their heads towards him in sync while Minho stopped his presentation, totally frozen by Jisung's sudden appearance.

Whereas Jisung's eyes widened in panic, not knowing how to handle the situation. Why the hell does this look like a real meeting? He yelled in his head, looking around to get a glimpse of the camera crew, but none was there.

One of the men entered the room and bowed apologetically, "I'm so sorry, Boss, but Sir Jisung didn't hear us." Minho nodded calmly.

He knew Jisung and his antics, so he couldn't blame the men when Minho himself couldn't handle the younger. "Bring him to my office." The bodyguard nodded, taking Jisung's arms as he dragged Jisung away from the meeting room.

Minho sighed, but a small smile spread over his lips unknowingly. He glanced at the company's shareholders and gulped. "Sorry for the trouble, ladies and gentlemen, so shall we begin?"
______

"Shit! Shit! What the hell did I just do?" The young man grabbed his hair in vexation and distress, feeling like a complete idiot for not noticing the hints he got from the people around the company.

"Oh my god! I feel like a clown now," He yelled, punching the sofa's surface, frustrated. He looked up, heard the door click open, and watched Minho enter the office where Jisung was currently staying.

"How are you feeling now after embarrassing yourself, Mr.Jisung?" Jisung looked away, the red colour of shame spearing over his ear and face. Minho chuckled lowly, watching Jisung's flustered self.

"Do you want something to drink?" Minho asked, unbuttoning his blazer while walking toward his office chair.

Jisung shook his head and said, "I didn't come here to feast myself. Don't waste my time; tell me why your minions bring me here."

"Relax, babe." Minho said, stretching his tired limbs while sitting on the chair, startling Jisung with the unexpected nickname," I'm tired from the meeting, so let's wait for a bit until I feel good, okay?"

"No," Jisung exclaimed, walking in Minho's direction, slamming his hands softly over Minho's table, but Minho didn't flinch a bit instead he watched Jisung's every move, amused," I don't want to be in the same room as yours."

Minho chuckled. "Yet, we slept together." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"What are you, a five-year-old?" Jisung exclaimed as he started to get irritated,

"I know we didn't even sleep together. Either you created the lip marks on your lips, or my drunk self kissed you. I know my body, so if anything happened that night, I would have known, but I didn't."

Minho's smile slowly wiped out, but he still chuckled, shaking his head. "I didn't expect that from you. Damn, I can't even fool you." Minho stood up, placing his hands over the table while leaning forward, face close to the younger,

"Well good to know, baby boy." Gritting his teeth, Jisung moved away from the table and pointed a finger at him.

"You made me lose my job, which I got by spending sleepless days and nights studying my ass off." Minho glanced at him, a mild shock passing through his face.

"What? Thought that I wouldn't know?" Jisung tsked, "Who would do such a cheap trick other than you, Mr.Lee Minho? " He asked, with a sarcastic tone underlying his angry voice.

"Fuck you and all; you all are a pain in my ass!" The younger man turned around, ready to leave the office room, but he was picked up by an enraged Minho, and before he knew it, he was thrown onto the sofa, the actor hovering on top of him.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Jisung asked, struggling with the tight grip over his wrists and legs.

"You started it." Saying this, Minho smashed his lips with Jisung's plump ones.