MIK 62

Epilogue: 2

When life gives you lemon, squeeze its juice into life's eyes, you won't regret it. Well that was Jisung's motivational quote to avoid himself away from the people.

Growing up, he loved many things, but in vain as he wasn't able to enjoy them happily because before he could even have a glimpse of them, they would disappear into ashes.

As for Minho, everything revolved around fame and money, believing that people's feelings are worthless.

However, growing up and watching his parents’ affection and love for eachother made him deep inside to bloom a small bud of hope to find someone to love.

Their pairing was unusual and their first impression was chaos, however life had planned many things for them.

Walking through different paths after their marriage was another challenge, however that was life. Doing what each of them has to do. Life would showcase many incidents where there are things that we have to try to find out the right choice.

Jisung chose to pursue his dreams in America for one year, until he got a job vacancy in Korea. Five years of being together they finally decided to take a big step in their life.

They adopted the following year and at first, they planned for surrogacy like the other couple has done, but they got attached to a kid they saw in the orphanage.

Minho was very stubborn about sponsoring schooling for the children in the orphanage thus the couple together started financing for the kids who have no one but them and that's when they felt complete; as a family. On a piece of paper the kids weren't theirs, but for the couple they were by heart.

Seungmin and Hyunjin started dating the very next year after Jisung's marriage and surprisingly enough they never attempted to kill each other. Well they are a cute yet chaotic pair made in hell.

Jisung placed the white roses over his grandmother's tomb, not before cleaning the area and cutting down the weeds. He closed his eyes, and happily started narrating about his life.

After having a few alone time, he stood up and walked out the cemetery meeting Minho who was holding up their four year old son in his hands.

The boy whose name goes by Minsung extended his arms towards Jisung who immediately took him in embrace, chuckling at the pouting Minho. Minsung mimicked his dad, making the couple laugh at his antics.

It took a few months for the boy to become fully comfortable around them but when he did, the couple couldn't help but feel like they achieved something worthy.

Minho would bring Minsung to the company and watch the boy play with colours while Jisung would be working at the hospital.

They remember telling their parents about adoption and their moms were so excited about the idea.

"Pa! Dad! Did you see how fast I was running?" The boy exclaimed and ran to Jisung with a big smile who stopped arranging the food over the picnic mat. He laughed at the excited boy, ruffling his hair.

"Yes, I saw." The boy looked at his father with his big bright doe-like eyes. He meant everything to them, his happiness was their happiness. He was their sunshine.

Jisung looked up at Minho who crouched down patting his head as the boy continued explaining how he surpassed his father's pace.

Minho's gaze met Jisung’s, giving him a soft smile. "I love you." He mouthed.

"I love you too."

The story of Minho and Jisung continues. It won't end here.

THE END