MIK 31

31: A drunk philosopher Jisung.

"And the bird flew away~"

"Into the unknown ~"

"Shit, they are drunk." Said Minho, looking at a crazily laughing Chan who was getting very much entertained by Jeongin and Jisung's drunkenness.

"Hyung you are not at all helping."

"I know, I know." Chan said, raising his hands, laughing, " But how can I not laugh when they are looking this adorable." Minho glanced at Jisung who was singing gibberish aloud with Jeongin and Avatanza was recording it all, trying to sing like them, but failing miserably.

A small smile crept over Minho's lips watching his husband laugh like there was no tomorrow.

It did something to his heart, which made Minho shake his head, the smile widening a bit.

"It's already late," Chan got up from where he was sitting and exclaimed.

"Let's go." The siblings nodded as they watched Chan picking up Jeongin who whined, telling that he wanted to stay a bit more with Jisung.

Avatanza chuckled, watching the scene unfold in front of her eyes. Sighing, she looked at her brother with a smile, " Good night, oppa. See you later." She tiptoed kissing her brothers' cheek and left the couple alone at the pool area.

"Oii where did everyone go?" Jisung exclaimed, squinting his eyes as if it would help him to see the others.

Minho chuckled, catching Jisung's attention who stood up, wobbling all his way to Minho who caught before the latter could touch his face on the floor.

"Old man! You were here!" Minho rolled his eyes, not at all amused by the man's behaviour. Without giving any response he picked Jisung which made the latter surprised.

"Hey hey put me down, you pervert!" Yeah he has gone nuts. Minho thought, walking away carrying Jisung in bridal style. Jisung stopped his movements as he clinged to Minho's body, holding him for dear life.

Minho looked at his side, watching Jisung  closing his eyes while leaning against Minho 's shoulder with a sigh. Minho smiled and looked ahead, passing his parent's room and the hallway. He then entered the elevator to reach downstairs easily.

As he reached downstairs he saw his cats Soonie, Dori and Doongie sleeping on their card boards -which was laying beside their cat beds- peacefully. Typical cats.

I have to bring them with me. Minho  thought, bringing Jisung to their shared room. As they are staying at the parent's home they can't sleep separately since it would raise a question among the family.

He unlocked the bedroom door while struggling and when he did, he pushed it open by his leg and shut it behind.

He laid Jisung on the bed and stretched his arms up to lose his muscle, "Damn what's the time?" Minho asked to no one, then he let out a sigh and walked to the bathroom, coming back with a wet towel to brush Jisung's forehead, arms and legs to make him feel less sweaty.

He then turned the A/C on and decreased the temperature to make the room cold enough for them to sleep. Minho then walked away to brush his teeth as it was already past midnight.

When he came back, he saw Jisung awake and sitting on the bed with legs crossed.

Minho frowned his eyebrows when he heard the small sniffles coming from the younger and he was shocked to see tears streaming from Jisung 's eyes.

"Hey hey! Why are you crying?" Minho  panicked, grabbing Jisung's shoulders but he got pushed away by the crying person.

"Don't touch me!" Jisung yelled at Minho then started crying once again but this time loudly.

"Oh my goodness!" Minho stood up from the ground trying to reach Jisung but the latter pushed himself away from Minho's reach which made Minho pause his actions.

"Who are you?" Jisung questioned with squinted eyes, glaring.

"I am your husband." Minho said, but Jisung  shook his head as if he didn't believe that the man in front of him was his husband.

"Nah I don't believe you. I'm not even married." Jisung exclaimed with a pout. Minho blinked his eyes, looking at Jisung in disbelief.

"But we are married!" Minho couldn't believe his eyes. One time Jisung was crying his eyes out and the next second he started falsely accusing his husband! What the heck!

"And I am Thanos." Jisung huffed looking away then looked back but this time looking at Minho with wide puppy eyes. Minho backed away a little feeling a bit weird out by Jisung's drunk self.

The weird things people do when they are drunk is insane.

"If you are my husband... can you bring me some boneless ice?"

"A what?"

"You know Earth juice?" Minho looked at Jisung  like he had grown two heads.

"What are you asking about?"

"Nevermind." Jisung exclaimed angrily, while pouting more.

Oh god, he is so cute! Minho thought, controlling himself from pinching Jisung's puffed up cheeks.

"Why are you standing there?" Minho snapped out of his 'Jisung with rainbows and unicorns' dreamland and watched Jisung patting the space beside him aggressively. "Come sit here."

Minho dropped the towel that was hanging around his shoulder on the ground and climbed up the bed, sitting beside Jisung while giving a reasonable distance between them.

"So you are my husband?" Jisung suddenly asked out of nowhere, startling Minho. Poor him.

Why does he talk like a person who has amnesia? Minho  thought while giving a small nod.

"Then why can't I remember anything?" Jisung asked, trying to remember his marriage, then suddenly gasped as he looked at Minho with wide eyes as he pointed a finger at the confused Minho.

"Did you kidnap me!?"

"What? No!"

"Then why can't I remember marrying you!?"

"How would I know!?"

"Right." Jisung mumbled, pulling his legs up as he put his chin above it. Minho shook his head feeling already exhausted with Jisung's randomness.

"Have you..." Jisung started and Minho internally started cursing at his luck, thinking how he was going to deal with Jisung's next question.

Please not again-

"Have you ever regretted being born?"