MIK 21

21: Waterpark

"Where are we going today?" Jisung asked, removing his gaze away from the moving trees to Minho with a questioning tone.

The older one took a glance at the younger one before looking ahead. "From what I got to know from that guidebook was that the place is famous for its water activities."

"You were reading that book to find a good place?" Jisung exclaimed, shocked. He thought the latter was reading just for a time pass, but it turns out that it wasn't.

"Yep. At first, I was planning on going to the theme parks but after you said that you love water activities I thought that would be a good idea... as I have never tried water activities that much." He suddenly added, making it look like they were visiting the water park as per the elder's interest.

Jisung nodded looking away, feeling excited about the mere thought of the water park.
_______

"Wow, this is so cool!" The couple exclaimed in unison, glancing around the park with wide open mouths. They were thrilled to use all sorts of the activities introduced to them by exploring the whole arena.

The specialty of the water park was that it wasn't something to be labeled as a park, because most of the activities took place in the open area of the beach.

They first went jet skiing as the queue for it seemed a bit less crowded than the other. They entered the stylish water crafts after wearing the safety jackets and started yelling and screaming when the guard twisted the throttle, hitting the waves.

The boat moved at some breathtaking speeds. The feeling of roaring through the waves was something Jisung enjoyed the most while Minho well that's another story.

He was feeling dizzy as hell. He wasn't a fan of activities that take up too much of his energy, especially dangerous activities that spike up your adrenaline.

Stepping out of the boat, Minho unconsciously held Jisung's arms, feeling like the ground was slipping from his feet. Jisung glanced at the older man and felt a bit worried.

"Do you have thalassophobia?" Minho shook his head immediately, loosening his grip away from the younger.

"Nah, I just felt a bit dizzy. Don't worry." Jisung nodded, but still, he was worried.

"How about we rest for a bit?" Jisung suggested. The elder nodded immediately, feeling relieved that the younger suggested it.

They both sat under the sunshade, watching everyone. Suddenly something clicked in Jisung's mind. He glanced at the older and exclaimed.

"I forgot to ask about this, but isn't it dangerous to travel here without hiding your identity? Don't you think people would recognize you? Especially since you have acted in the Thai industry?"

"I don't think so." Minho exclaimed, drinking the mineral water they bought on their way.

" I was eighteen or something when I acted on the series, so no one would recognize me, besides..." he glanced at Jisung," For once I want to lead a normal day as a person, not as a celebrity."

Both of them kept quiet after that. Jisung sighed feeling bored, but he didn't voice out. He took a peek at the older person who was doing the long sitting with closed eyes. For the first time, the younger didn't feel like looking away, as kept his gaze fixed on Minho.

He is so handsome. Jisung thought, examining the actor with his gaze, and finally, it landed over the older man's veiny hands. He looked down at his own hands, and a small pout came out of his mouth.

"Why don't I have any evident veins like him?" He voiced out his thoughts, unconsciously.

"It's because I do workouts." Jisung gasped, hearing Minho's voice.