MIK 35

35: I hate him.

"Hey, Zucchini." Minho hummed, looking at his side to see Jisung looking straight ahead with a poker face. Minho nudged the younger and finally got his attention, but what surprised Minho was the subtle glare he was receiving from his husband.

"What happened, Brat?" Minho asked, stopping on his tracks making Jisung to stop automatically. Jisung stared blankly at Minho and Minho started feeling nervous all of a sudden.

What's wrong with this tiger cub? Minho thought looking at his now fuming husband.

"How can you agree with the series?" Minho  slightly flinched at the aggressive tone Jisung used, unfortunately Jisung failed to notice that with his anger.

Minho coughed a bit, gulping down the nervousness and started explaining while acting with a care-free attitude. "Why not? Didn't you hear what Mr.Kai said? It will be beneficial for me to act in a new genre and to build my career even further." Said Minho as they resumed walking towards their shared car.

After concluding the meeting with Kai, the husbands left the room not before getting notified about the next meeting. While walking Minho  noticed Jisung's annoyed state and he decided to tease him by acting cool, but it seemed like Jisung was now a walking time bomb. Ready to explode anytime.

They stopped in front of the car.

Jisung turned around with hand on his hip, pointing a finger at a surprised Minho," Aren't you internationally famous? Where are you planning to be more famous? On Mars with aliens?" Minho blinked his eyes, looking at the fuming Jisung for a while. His lips started twitching and within a second he started laughing like crazy.

Wrong move.

"Stop laughing!" Minho immediately shut his mouth, eyes widened.

"Are you dumb? Why did you agree with an A rated series?" Asked Jisung, waving his arms around. A habit Minho noticed about the latter. Jisung does that when he would be at the peak of his emotions, trying to explain things.

"What's wrong about that?"

"NC scenes are intense!"

"Ah that's why it's NC? You know No-children."

"Still it's no good." Jisung mumbled, looking away. Minho secretly smirked as an idea struck in.

"But I've done NC scenes before." Minho  said, tilting his head, blinking his eyes like he was an innocent baby. Jisung snapped his head towards Minho's direction, fastly, making Minho panic.

"Are you okay-"

"That's different!" Jisung yelled, cutting off Minho before he could finish the sentence.

"How come?" Minho asked, restraining himself from laughing further.

Because you are now married, damnit. Thought Jisung restraining himself from strangling the older.

"Because you are still recovering from your first scandal. Do you wanna create another one?"

"How does 'me' acting on BL create a scandal? It's no secret that I am pansexual. Well most of the BL actors are straight so…"

"You have to do fanservice."

"Yes? Everyone has to do that." Minho  said, sounding it's obvious.

"You have to do romantic games! Like… like Pepero! "

"I know?"

"You will be intensely shipped."

"Isn't that great? But wait a second, how do you know these things if you have never been interested in the acting industry?" Jisung froze on his spot hearing Minho's unexpected question.