MIK 22

22: Exposed?

"Damn, I am exhausted!" Minho exclaimed, sighing as he stood near the kitchen counter, gulping down the water to quench his thirst.

Jisung was watching his every move in silence, watching how the latter placed the glass down the counter and moved his veiny hands over his black hair sweeping it backward.

Jisung looked away, feeling his heartbeat quicken. He didn't know why it was happening, but it seemed like he had to visit the doctor to understand his heart problems. It beat at an abnormal pace whenever he was around the latter or his mere thought gave his heart electric shocks.

Was he going to die from a heart attack? Or does this condition have any medical terms? As a doctor, he never had heard about it before.

"Jisung!"

"What!" Jisung yelled back, surprised by the sudden call for his name and he saw Minho glancing at him, a phone placed over his ears, but something else caught Jisung's attention.

Minho was looking at him in utter horror and Jisung felt an uneasy feeling settling in his heart.

"What?" This time Jisung asked softly, watching Minho disconnecting the call with a groan, it sounded distressed. "What happened?"

Minho glanced over at the younger and with another groan he placed his hands over his face, rubbing it furiously." We have to leave this place as soon as possible." Jisung frowned and sat beside Minho.

Hesitantly he placed a comforting hand over Minho's shoulders. "Is there any problem with your company?"

Minho shook his head, " Check your phone and search Korea's recent articles." Moving his hands away from the older's broad shoulders, Jisung fished out his phone from the pant pockets and started checking the recent articles.

When he saw the trending articles which was marked as #1 he was shocked.

Made In Korea titled actor was caught having fun on Pattaya with a mysterious man.

Is Lee Minho from the drama Dark Days dating a boy?

He started reading the whole article and there were so many pictures where their faces weren't clear, but one could point out that it was Minho and a boy.

"Minho Hyung..." He whispered, glancing over at Minho worriedly.

"I don't know how this happened. No one from Thailand knows me that well enough to even recognize me." Minho said.

"I guess I know." Jisung exclaimed, remembering the lady he met at the bridge.

Minho glanced over at him with a frown, "What?" He mumbled, turning his body toward Jisung's direction. Meanwhile, Jisung felt like it wasn't a good situation to say it out loud, but still, he didn't want to deny it any longer.

If he knew that the older one would be there, flying over the bridge, he would have avoided the ladies by any means.

He didn't give much thought and to be honest he for a moment forgot the fact that his husband was a well-known person.

"One of the ladies was from Korea, and I guess they saw your face when you came to pick me up from the bridge."

"What the fuck!" Minho stood up, yelling furiously, making Jisung flinch," And you are saying it now? Why didn't you tell me!"

"How will I tell you? We weren't carrying phones. Neither did I know that you would be flying over there nor did I give much thought about it at the moment."

"Right." Minho nodded, his voice holding sarcasm, "It's always me at fault. I took your freedom, job, and, what not? Manipulated you to get married to me."

"Minho!" Jisung stood up, glaring at the elder, "Watch your words. I didn't say anything regarding that. Why are you mentioning it-"

"Because now I feel like marrying you was wrong!" He yelled." Fuck I want our contract to end as really fast as it could."

"As if I wanted this marriage in the first place." Jisung said, equally agitated.

"Jisung," Minho uttered, turning on his heels, "I will appreciate it if you pack your things as soon as you can."
_____

The news of the famous actor's sudden scandal spread like wildfire. Well, what do you expect from the media? Minho had an interview a week before their marriage, where he mentioned that he was still single. So this sudden divulgence could not be ignored, assessing it was Minho's first dating scandal.

The uproar was caused only for one reason: if Lee Minho himself said that he was single then why did he go to Pattaya, an exotic place like that? Also was caught sight of enjoying the trip with a man- it wasn't a surprise for the whole nation considering the fact Minho was pansexual- a well-known fact.

Being the husband of a hot and famous actor and well-known CEO, the marriage being held out of nowhere and so secretive was something that couldn't be ignored.

There were no pictures of Jisung and Minho together though and now that the world knows that Minho has a secret boyfriend, Jisung doesn't know how the actor was going to solve the problem.

A conference was held under a famous interviewer today and Jisung was sitting in front of the TV at his house since it was risky not to get caught by the paparazzi at this rate, so they avoided the chance of going to their new house.

"Jisung, did the interview start?" His mother asked, sitting beside him, anticipating the situation her son-in-law was caught in. His father was still sleeping since he wasn't informed about the scandal nor was he allowed to come out of his room as he was strictly under bed rest.

"Not yet," Jisung uttered, watching all the news reporters gathered there through the screen, his heart thumping fast from the nervousness he was feeling.

Suddenly he saw the flashlights clicking furiously and Minho appearing along with his new manager.

"Oh, God. I hope everything goes right." I hope so. Jisung thought, pulling his knees close to his chest as he placed his chin over it.

"Good evening, everyone. This is your host, Jackson here. Today we have a new guest at this venue and it's none other than our favorite handsome actor, Mr.Minho Lee." The camera focuses on Minho's smiling face and for some reason, Jisung felt relieved that the older one was at least smiling, even though he know it's fake.

Minho greeted the crowd with clasped hands as a gesture of greeting. The manager was nowhere to be seen.

"So Mr.Lee, first of all, how are you?"

"Overwhelmed if you ask," Both of them laughed.

"I see, so Mr.Lee what do you think about your first scandal as an actor?"

"I find it quite unpleasant actually, but it was not that much of a surprise considering the media are always interested in others' business." Minho smiled brightly and Jisung bursted out into a series of laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" His mother asked.

"His reply was so savage."

"He has been living with you, so no wonder." Jisung glanced at his laughing mother then shrugged his shoulders.

"So Mr.Minho are you implying that we aren't meant for this work?" One of the news reporters asked from the crowd.

"There isn't anything to get agitated with my words." Minho exclaimed," Everyone including you knows how it works," He said sternly making the reporter go mute.

"Who was the boy, Sir?" Another reporter asked, and everyone waited for the answer. Minho without hesitation answered the question, shocking everyone including Mrs.Han and Jisung.

"That was my new personal assistant."