MIK 25

25: A kiss to remember.

"Ah, Minho! Leave my hand!" Jisung wailed at Minho when they arrived at his office.

Minho closed the door behind them and turned around, leaving Jisung's hands, glaring,"Where were you? I told you to follow me."

"Who walked faster in the first place? Me? You didn't even bother waiting for me." Minho rubbed his face in irritation.

"I waited for you near the elevator, but you weren't there." Minho sighed when he heard his phone alarm ringing. "Forget it. I have a meeting to attend. You should stay inside the room."

"Ah? But why should I? Didn't you just announce that I'm your PA just a few minutes ago?"

"Look Jisung, I don't have time to argue with you. I have a room here which I use when I have to stay back. Just use that for now. I don't have the energy to explain to my clients again about the scandal." Jisung shrugged his shoulders.

"Be my guest." Jisung replied, passing Minho with a smirk while Minho shook his head, not at all surprised by his husband's sassy attitude.

"What should I do with him?"

Jisung looked inside the room with wide eyes. A mini fridge, closet, bathroom, and on top of that a freaking bed was placed in the middle!

He lay on the bed and sighed, feeling how soft the mattress was. Even though he woke up a few hours ago, he still felt like sleeping when he felt himself dipping into the softness.

Suddenly he started hearing voices from Minho's voice. Jumping out of the bed, he headed toward the door out of curiosity and placed his ear near it, trying to hear what was happening.

Meanwhile, Minho greeted his main lawyer and his assistant, and other three subordinate lawyers. They sat on the two sofa provided, discussing the recent issue.

"But Mr.Minho, we don't have enough proof to sue that lady as thousands of people and other media have shared the photos within seconds. The original account is completely deleted." His lawyer, Mr.Minhyuk said.

"Can't we track the deleted account?"

"We can, Sir."

"Then what's the problem?" Mr.Minhyuk looked at his assistant Joshua who nodded his head,

" Mr.Minho, the problem is that the court only gave them a warning at first since it didn't leak enough footage for people to understand who was in the photo."

Minho sighed, feeling frustrated about the topic. He just wanted to teach a lesson so that every other person who invaded his personal life would be able to understand the depth of the situation, but it seemed like there wouldn't be anything to do.

"Okay, then let's discuss the company's annual setup."

"Why can't I hear anything? Is it soundproof here?" Jisung once again tried to hear what they were saying but all he heard were murmurs," It's not soundproof, they are just murmuring."

Suddenly an idea popped into his mind, and an evil smirk started taking over his lips with the thought.

"So, Sir we have to pay this amount as tax meanwhile this is for-"

Meow!

The discussion came to a halt when they heard something that sounded like;

"A cat?" Mr.Tine exclaimed, confusedly glancing at Minho, "Is it Soonie?"

Meow!

"Ah, I guess…" Minho looked behind, already imaging a laughing Jisung behind the closed doors.

Meow~

"Why does it sound different?"

"Ah I got… wait for a second!" Minho exclaimed, hurriedly getting up as he took long strides towards the room, and closed the door behind him.

"Meow," Jisung stopped when he saw Minho entering the room, glaring.

"What are you doing, Jisung?"

"Can't you see? I'm bored here." Jisung fake yawned, showing his boredom. "That's why I called you."

"Jisung, I will try to end the meeting in a few hours. It's really important." Without waiting to hear Jisung's response, he left the room.

"Did he just leave?" Jisung said in disbelief.

"Oh, you are back." Mr.Minhyuk asked, "What happened to the cat?"

"Oh, that. It's nothing, let's finish this meeting as soon as we can. I have some work to do."

"Oh, okay." Mr.Minhyuk then motioned to his Secretary to show the slide, " Here is the amount you have to pay for the land in Pattaya. Also, since we created a fake document for the place which wasn't owned by us yet, we already paid the owner to shut him up." Minho nodded.

"What did they say?"

"Meow!"

"Fuck this!" Minho exclaimed, standing up and startling everyone," Let's do the meeting some other day. Meeting dismissed." Not having the guts to respond, everyone nodded, leaving the room hastily.

"Meow!"

Minho shook his head and turned around, furiously heading towards the room.

Jisung stopped right when Minho closed the door behind them. Minho's back was facing Jisung and the male stepped towards him, stopping again when Minho turned around- Jisung watched the frown on his eyebrows, eyes firm as usual.

"Oh! Why are you here? I was just practicing my dry vocals…" He stopped when Minho walked towards him. That's when Jisung noticed the tensed and frustrated look placed over Minho's face.

"Minho…" Jisung started as he moved back trying to say something but his words were replaced by a light moan as an arm curled around his waist and he was pinned against the wall, and Minho's lips molded into his own.

Minho tilted his head as he poured the frustration into the bruising and hard kiss, lips moving the moment they touched.

Jisung moaned, trying hard to break free from Minho's hold. He could easily break the hold around him, but something about the kiss made him feel addicted and helpless.

Like he was hypnotized.

Jisung whined when Minho sucked his bottom lip, making Jisung a moaning mess, when his leg moved up and Jisung's legs shuddered. Minho released the now swollen lips with a slight bite, tugging it again and completely releasing it.

He observed Jisung's condition, and the realization hit him hard. He moved away and watched Jisung fisting the hem of his shirt, a habit Minho observed that the younger do when he was feeling nervous or scared.

Minho felt like hitting himself for using Jisung to release his frustration. He glimpsed at Jisung one more time, his eyes taking in all and it's the sight he'll fucking get off to because it's that dangerous.

Jisung looked illegally seductive at the moment with his topsy-turvy figure.

"Bring me coffee."

Minho turned around; doesn't want to see him like this or he'll do something he'll regret and he'll hurt Jisung too. His feelings are utterly messed up.

He left the room, leaving behind a confused and messed up Lee Jisung.