MIK 1

1: First Meeting

When the fuck does this end?

"And... Cut! Good work, Mr. Lee! Your acting is amazing as usual!" Minho forced out a smile, waving his hands in acknowledgment.

"I have to go early. Let's stop the shoot here." Declaring this, Minho exited the shooting set without waiting for the director's words, and the poor manager ran behind a speed-walking Minho.

The crew members shrugged while the director sighed, already immune to Minho's sudden mood swings, "Everyone, pack up!" The director's voice boomed through the set. Everyone jumped into its hectic chaos as they began packing up their things. A series of gossip circulated in the room as usual but there were two people who shared an interesting topic.

Lee Minho.

"Don't you think that actor Minho is rude to go in between the shootings?" A young man asked, helping the lady staff in picking up the items. She paused, looking at the man with raised eyebrows.

"Are you a new hireling?" The boy hesitantly nodded, "No wonder you asked the question to which everyone knows the answer." The man glanced at her, feeling perplexed with her response.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, that's Lee Minho for you. He carries and controls the entire film industry on his pinky finger. We are used to this treatment of his, so it's not surprising."

"But still... Isn't that rude?"

"Well, listen here," Her sudden exclamation so out of the box which startled the younger, "If you don't want to get fired by Sir Minho, then you better shut your mouth."

"But I was appointed by the director of this movie," The young man replied, feeling wronged for something he didn't do. She smirked.

"Well, the great Lee Minho we know won't even hesitate to destroy the director's life, so whom will the director prefer? A normal man or a superstar?" The boy didn't say anything further, making her smirk more.

"Well, that's your answer. Now help me pick those bags."

While the said actor was inside his SUV car, looking out the window calmly. He looked down at his lap, watching his cat sleep soundly. All of a sudden, he exclaimed,

"Soobin, go to the nearby veterinary clinic." Minho ordered his driver, who nodded in acknowledgment, while Minho's manager looked at him, confusedly speaking out,

"Ah, Mr.Lee, we didn't book any appointments."

"Well, no need for that; I thought about showing him now, so they should check him now too," Minho said coldly while petting his sleepy pet softly.

Yeonjun, Minho's manager, nodded, not asking anything further.

There is no use in arguing. He thought, looking at the spacing out actor.

Somewhere in Lotus Veterinary Clinic.

"Dr. Jisung, is your shift over?" Lee Nam, the receptionist, asked as she watched the younger man scroll through the phone, walking towards where Nam was.

He removed the white coat, placed it inside his black office bag, and slung it over his shoulder.

"My shift isn't over yet; there are still 5 more minutes." Jisung answered back, examining his digital watch, "But I have to pack my clothes to go home. I took the day off for 4 days, and there aren't any more appointments." Ms. Nam nodded, smiling.

"Well, have a nice evening!" She exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Thanks, Noona." Jisung let out, waving his hands as he went from the reception area, still typing something.