MIK 54

54: Our first time. [ M ]

Getting inside Jisung's room, Minho slid close the glass door and turned around to see Jisung looking at him, no, staring at him like he wanted Minho to devour him like he was the prey while Minho was the predator. The atmosphere around them felt extremely hot, heart beating fast as the distance between them started shortening.

Jisung felt the urge to take a step back, but he restrained himself as he wanted Minho to get the idea that he was ready, ready to finally become his.

Minho stopped as he finally came close to the younger who stared at him with the equal passion as his.

Without breaking eye contact, Minho slowly went for Jisung's waist - slowly moving his hands up as the shirt which Jisung was wearing started exposing his skin- and on instinct Jisung closed his eyes as he felt goosebumps spreading over his body. Wearing shorts and the atmosphere being new to him was not helping him calm down at all.

He felt a finger under his chin, softly squeezing the skin around it. Minho lifted Jisung's chin, making the younger look up and Minho without wasting any time leaned forward, kissing Jisung.

Eyes closed shut, both of them felt a shiver run through both of their bodies as they felt the softness of the lips on their own. No matter how many kisses they have shared, they always felt like it was their first time.

Minho's arms tighten around Jisung's exposed waist making the younger hum at the sensation. He slowly moved his hands around Minho's nape, rubbing it sensually, as they moved their lips, living in the ecstasy of the booming tingles spreading all over their heart and the whirling butterflies in their stomach.

Minho slowly started moving forward making Jisung take a step backwards, moving their heads to passionately kiss out their feelings, until Jisung felt his leg touching a hard surface making both the cuddled up figures fall onto the bed.

Their lips unattached as they breathe softly, a small smile forming on their lips which stretched up more when they opened their eyes and gazed at each other.

They felt the smiles on their face slowly wiping out as their desire started blooming in making the husbands move closer and again for yet another kiss which was this time more passionate and tight-lipped, rubbing their hands all over each other's bodies like they were each other's muse, trying to get as close as possible.

Minho then went downwards, making Jisung open his eyes as he watched his husband's every move with lust filled eyes. Minho traced patterns gently along Jisung's thighs, kissing the area around Jisung's knee, but his eyes still refused to look away from Jisung's eyes, making him gulp as he bit his lips excitedly.

Minho stretched his hands out, taking Jisung's bottom lips from his abusing teeth, causing Jisung to breathe heavily.

"Don't ruin your lips, it's for me to ruin." Minho's words were such a turn on for Jisung. He pushed himself up with the help of his elbows, causing Minho to automatically sit over Jisung's lap.

"Then why aren't you ruining me yet?" Minho felt his mind short circuiting, making Jisung giggle at the shocked expression Minho just made. He shook his head chuckling, knowing the younger was pulling his leg.

He started kissing Jisung's cheek, making the younger to close his eyes at the sensation. The elder then went slowly down to the neck, nibbling Jisung's skin around it making the younger moan at the hot sensation. While Minho was abusing Jisung's neck - leaving hickeys - he stripped down Jisung's shirt, throwing it away, making both of them fall over the bed yet again.

Minho pushed himself up, lustfully moving his eyes around Jisung's upper body, which was helplessly naked under his strong eyes. Jisung gulped, unconsciously kicking Minho over his foot making the elder startled at the action.

"What did I do wrong now?" Jisung looked away feeling flustered by Minho's strong gaze, but the said person was oblivion of the inner turmoil he was creating in Jisung's mind. Jisung felt a subtle shift and then felt his face being grabbed, making him look at the now topless Minho, making his face go red in embarrassment.

"You... stop staring at me." Minho tilted his head, mentally smirking at the situation.

"Staring like what?" At the moment Jisung felt like smacking the heck out of the older for acting like an innocent at the most unholy situation.

"Like you are going to pounce at me." Jisung said through his gritted teeth, but soon his facade was thrown away when Minho leaned closer to his ear, his husband's hot breath hitting his ear, giving a tingling sensation to his member.

Was my ears always this sensitive?

"Ain't I going to do it?" Asked Minho, sensually nibbling over Jisung's ears, making Jisung let out a loud moan in pleasure. Minho continued teasing him, his sneaky hands went downwards, coming in contact with Jisung's shorts - placing his hands right above Jisung's hard member - stroking it through the fabric, making Jisung shudder.

"Fuck." Minho stopped his movements, an amused chuckle leaving his lips.

"Did you just cursed?"

"Yes, I did. Got any problem?" Jisung was annoyed when the older stopped his movements, which made him to lash out, but it was a wrong move. Minho's demor changed as he raised his eyebrows in challenge.

"Aren't you being a brat now?" Jisung gulped. Never in millions he have thought that he would be submissive to someone that to willingly. Destiny surely has ways to fuck up someone's life.

Minho squeezed Jisung's member, making him tremble and jolt in shock. He felt lightheaded and already worn out from the teasing and they didn't even started yet.

"Brats should be punished." Fuck he is too dominant. I am screwed.

And his words came true as he was screwed all night long, as the room got filled with their pleasurable moans and groans until Jisung passed out in Minho's warm arms.