MIK 29

29: Versatile actor.

"Here are the files," Minho nodded, taking the files from Jisung's hand, and examining them in silence.

The day before ended with both of them giving each other silent treatment, none of them even bothered asking about dinner and both of them were too curious to know how they spent the last night, but they were too stubborn to even ask.

"Mrs.Jan has sent me an email regarding your next schedule." Jisung waited for Minho's response and when he saw Minho nodding his head, Jisung proceeded to read.

"... and you will be having dinner with the film director to discuss your upcoming film?" Jisung paused, as he read the words in his mind again. Minho was going to have a shooting soon? Does that mean he has to stick around the latter?

"Okay, so that's all?" When Minho didn't get any response, he called the younger again, but this time looking at Jisung.

"Jisung?"

Jisung snapped out his thoughts and mentally cursed for zoning out, " Ah yeah, that's all." Minho hummed, nodding.

"Okay then. You can go now. I will call you if I need anything." Jisung nodded, leaving the office, entered his cabinet attached near Minho's office, and sighed.

"So he will be starring in a new movie?" Jisung plopped down on one of the sofas and took his phone out, checking the number of days he had left until he had to fly to another country.

I have 113 days until the exams, but how many days will it take for filming to end?

Jisung thought for some time then decided to search it up.

"Damn, why is this industry so hard?" Jisung exclaimed, shocked by the search results. "How will I attend my exams without him knowing?" He groaned.

"Ah, whatever." He tossed the phone beside him and looked up at the ceiling.

"Now that I think about it, I have never seen his acting." He grabbed the phone and started searching for 'Minho Lee movies' and a lot of series, movies, TV shows, and MVs popped up but under different actors of the same name, so he searched 'Lee Know' movies because it was his husband's  pseudonym.

He clicked one of the short videos he found interesting and started watching it.

Without his knowledge, he started clicking on videos one after another and watched everything, totally immersed in his husband's acting life.

Wow, no wonder he is titled as the Super Star. Jisung thought. He then clicked on Minho's most famous series called 'Mr.Dior'.

Feeling curious about how people acknowledged Minho's acting, he checked the comment section while the video was still in play mode.

Minho has perfect chemistry with everyone he works with, regardless of gender, it's just his magic.

I would kill to see Minho in a real BL series. Damn, he is such a fine man!

I started watching this show thinking it was a BL then couldn't remember how I got hooked till the end. These two were amazing. Amazing bromance! Amazing cast! I have never loved a show like the way I love this one.

Jisung has to admit that Minho really has chemistry with everyone he acted with and the fact that Minho got shipped with both the male and female actors of the series, even though it was not a BL showed how much of a versatile actor he was.

Damn, he surely is something. Jisung thought, grinning. He suddenly realized what he was doing and slapped himself.

What the fuck, Jisung! You are complimenting that zucchini. Get a grip on yourself. Jisung slapped both his cheeks not noticing Minho entering the office.