MIK 61

Epilogue: 1

Jisung glanced outside the window, looking at the dandelion fields with a smile. He sighed, feeling nervous about the marriage even though they were husbands before.

The internet was split into a big mess when Minho announced his marriage with Jisung. Many people cheered for them, some were so happy that their ship was sailing and a few delusional were against the idea, but they didn't care because for them only each other mattered the most.

Everything felt like a dream to him, but the said dream would be coming into reality within a few minutes and he couldn't help, but sequel in happiness.

"Seungmin, am I seeing things?" Jisung stopped his internal fanboying and looked up to see a chuckling Seungmin and a Hyunjin who had his mouth wide open in shock. Jisung gulped down his embarrassment and held his head high.

"What? Never saw someone squealing?" Hyunjin shook his head to come back to reality.

"You are a different story Jisung." Jisung paced towards Hyunjin and slapped his head making Hyunjin hiss in pain while Seungmin was laughing his ass out.

"Ouch! Can you at least stop slapping me today? You are a groom! Behave!"

"What did you say?" Jisung exclaimed, pinching Hyunjin's ears making him scream, "I will never stop slapping you even if you turn into a ghost." Seungmin burst into another series of laughter while Hyunjin rubbed his pained ears.

"I'm going to kill you." Said Hyunjin, glaring at the laughing man. Seungmin grinned, his teasing instinct kicking in.

"Aww, look at the baby he looks like he is going to cry." Jisung shook his head, totally done with his best friends. Hyunjin huffed.

"I'm too tough to cry."

"Says the person who was drunk crying yesterday saying and I quote, 'my best friend finally got his happiness' while blowing your nose with my shirt. Yeah, right." Seungmin let out a loud shriek in surprise as he ran around the room when Hyunjin started chasing him. Jisung laughed watching them both act like little kids. He smiled.

This. This was what he was looking for, a moment of happiness which he could cherish and remember in his hard times.

The door opened as Jisung's parents walked in, pausing on their tracks as they watched the grown up men chasing after each other like they were kids on some kind of playground.

"These kids' energies are making my head throb." Said Mr.Han, shaking his head. The mentioned 'kids' stopped what they were doing, looking at Jisung's parents with a wide grin.

Jisung walked towards his parents, smiling. He looked at his mother, who looked at him with a loving smile.

"How do I look, Ma?" He asked, bending down a bit as Mrs.Han placed her hands over Jisung's face, staring at him for a few seconds as if she was still in a daze.

Jisung's closeness with his parents had started increasing by the time he came back to Korea. He would pay a visit, make food, ask about their day, and buy plants for his mother as she loved gardening. What's not?

His parents were completely bewildered by his actions that they even doubted that he was diagnosed with some chronic disease.

Jisung had a difficult time convincing his parents that it wasn't the reason. They even made him do a medical checkup to prove the truth. It was a hilarious situation which till now Minho would tease him with.

"Handsome as ever." Jisung smiled, closing his eyes as his mother kissed his forehead with her trembling lips. She felt so emotional as she never got the chance to do it on his previous wedding day.