MIK 45

45: Night ride.

South Korea was once again thrown into the cold climate of December. The pleasant season was something the husbands have never enjoyed before considering that the northern part of South Korea doesn't have extreme cold climate. A night walk was all it took to calm one's mind.

"Jisung!" Well, not for everyone.

"For god's sake Minho, what the fuck you want?" Jisung stopped on his tracks, turning around, glaring at the grinning elder annoyingly.

"Why? Can't I go with you?" Jisung rolled his eyes, glancing at the elder with crossed arms. Minho looked at him innocently, his mask and the sweater wasn't doing any justice to disguise his identity, making Jisung huff.

"Cause, I wanna grab some hot coffee." Jisung replied -- his voice coming out almost in whisper-- when Minho stood in front of him, too close for Jisung's heart to beat calmly. "Leave me alone." He said sternly.

"Nope." Jisung sighed in defeat and turned around, walking away.

"I know what you are thinking!" Jisung squatted away from the elder who tried to grab his waist as an attempt to stop the younger from walking away. Minho watched Jisung getting up in amusement. "That I am hard to convince."

How did he know? Jisung thought, ready to ask the question in his mind, but Minho was quick to remark.

"How did I know? Well, whenever you speak your eyes speak first."

"Oh, really? Then you must be able to know that you are irritating me now, don't you?" Minho shook his head and grabbed Jisung's face in his hands making the younger's eyes widen in panic. Minho corrected the ear muffs on Jisung's ears and stared straight into his eyes.

"Nope, your eyes show that you love talking with me." Jisung's heart skipped a beat at Minho's playful words, but what Jisung didn't know was that Minho was being honest with his words.

"Minho! Someone will recognise you!" Jisung exclaimed, trying to break free from Minho's hold, but in vain.

"Let them be. Aren't they the ones who should see this?" Minho giggled when Jisung hit his arms. The elder let his arms loose causing Jisung to break free from the hold. The younger male walked away quickly, not looking back at Minho as his cheeks started feeling hot from the way he was blushing.

Minho shook his head as he chased after Jisung unaware of the eyes that were following them.

"That man must be his boyfriend." One of the men said, watching Minho wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist tightly as they bickered on their way to the cafe. "What do we do about him?"

"Let's not spare both of them."

The cafe doorbell chimed as the husbands entered the shop. They immediately felt cosy at the welcoming atmosphere it gave off. Jisung left Minho's side as the elder stood their admiring Jisung's looks.

Over the course of months Jisung has grown his hair, forming a mullet and watching him walking around the cafe wearing a baby pink sweater, his hair tied into a small bun making him too adorable and beautiful in Minho's eyes.

"One hot chocolate please." Jisung placed his order as he smiled at the cashier over the counter which the man returned. Jisung then felt a presence near him.

"I thought you wanted coffee? Make it two." Minho exclaimed, glaring at the cashier who immediately shifted his gaze from Jisung. He felt a bit intimidated by the unknown masked man.

After getting the order both of them stepped outside the cafe, taking a walk back to their hotel which wasn't far away.

"Thank god that we got a free day today. I am enjoying this moment." Minho exclaimed, taking a sip of hot chocolate.Jisung hummed as they walked in comfortable silence. "I don't wanna end this date soon." Jisung choked over the drink, hearing the unexpected words. He started coughing soon after getting flustered.

"Who said this is a date!"

"Go argue with the wall." And the rest of the way they were bickering non-stop, the empty cups were thrown in the recycling bins long ago.

As per Minho's constant sugar coated requests they finally decided to take long routes, in order to spend the free time together after a long time. Of course they wouldn't dare to voice it out.

They stopped on their tracks as they came across the bike renting station. Minho sighed, a bit sadly making Jisung look at him.

"What happened?" He asked, noticing Minho's sudden drop off mood. 

"I don't know how to ride a bike." Said Minho, facing Jisung. "I actually wanna go in it." Jisung didn't say any remarks and just walked away.

Minho watched Jisung confusedly, a bit embarrassed at saying the thought out loud. His eyes widened when he saw Jisung grabbing a key from the shop owner and grabbing one of the bikes.

Minho stumbled back when Jisung pulled the bike over, stopping in front of him with a grin.

"Jisung…" Minho was at a loss for words, his heart beating fast again.

"You forgot that you married an ex- underground racer." Minho's eyes widened at the realisation and in Jisung's eyes, the elder's expression came out too adorable to let it slip. He chuckled, motioning to the back seat.

"Come, we have one hour to ride this. Let's not waste it." Jisung exclaimed, handing the helmet to Minho; himself wearing one. Minho enthusiastically nodded, and sat on the bike not before wearing the helmet. Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist –perfectly– sending a tingling sensation to both the men.

Making sure the elder was seated safely, he accelerated the bike, leaving the place with a loud roar. Minho laughed happily, tightening his grip around Jisung who smiled at the happy voice of the elder, accelerating even more.

Since it's the month where people spend their time at home, with their family having hot drinks to maintain their body temperature with the cooling climate there weren't many vehicles on the road and people around the place. However Jisung was still careful because he wasn't alone, but Minho was with him.

"You are really amazing!" Jisung laughed, taking a turn to the most serene part of the Jirisan, where the forest part of the place consisted of villagers who don't connect that much with the outer world.

Jisung slowed down, wanting to enjoy the journey. Both the men ride through the road in a comfortable silence, enjoying the night and the cold atmosphere in peace.

Suddenly Minho jerked forward when Jisung accelerated the bike out of nowhere, causing him to tighten his grip around the younger.

"Jisung, don't do that!"

"I'm sorry!" Jisung exclaimed, glancing at the rear view occasionally without Minho's notice, but somehow the elder felt his uneasiness.

"What happened?" Jisung didn't say anything and took another turn to confirm something and his doubt was right. Jisung watched the car following them with uneasiness.

"Minho, don't look back."

"Huh?" Minho let out a sound, confusedly and out of sheer curiosity he tried to look back only to get hit by Jisung over the arms wrapped around Jisung's waist. "Ouch! Why?"

"Someone is following us."