4: You

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗. 04•°*"˜.•°*"˜

***SMUT ALERT***

He tap on his thigh.....

"Sit here"

"Wha- what"

He smashed his spoon on the table and look at you......

"You know very well, that if you disobeyed me you'll have to face the consequences and one of them you already felt"

You looked down with the watery eyes.......
You came to him and sat on his thigh......
You weren't sitting straight you were sitting on his right side.......

He look at your bare neck, Lots of sexual desires came into his mind that he smirked and lick his lips.......

"Sit straight"

You turned your body body and now your back was facing him.....

He came to your neck and starts to kissing it which made your gasped tears starts to come.....His hand touched your bare thigh and made his way up.....

"Ma-mas-master, ple-please"

"Shut up don't disturb me"

He said while sucking your neck and moving his fingers in your thigh then he made his way under your pantie, Your breaths started to get heavy but you bite your lips not to make any sound because it'll make Jimin angry.......

He made his way under you pantie and put his two fingers at your entrance as your eyes rolled up you rest your head on his shoulder and look at the ceiling then you closed your eyes, He hold onto your thighs and forcefully rotated his fingers in, That drove you crazy and made you uncomfortable and you starts to sob that Made Jimin more satisfied,

Jimin went from rotating his fingers around your entrance and moving it in and out continuesly, You throw you head on Jimin's shoulder as he was sucking your neck and with the other hand he was messaging your boob, you were extremely uncomfortable when he touched your private part.......

"Fuck, Mmmhhh..... you're so soft"

He said while digging his fingers under your clit which made you groaned in pain, you were expressing that you never experienced and the pain was unbelievable..... He was giving you no rest.......

"Fuck, Your neck, your small boobs, your smooth and soft pussy, Ahhhh...... I'm want it more......"

He said while breathing heavy then he stopped and said........

"Go away......"

You froze at his sudden actions......

"I SAID GET OUT"