24. Recalling

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.24•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them......💔🥀

Yeji was covered in blood, her whole face, clothes and hands were soaked in blood, she screams from the top of her lungs and went out of the house, she was running with bare footed and was looking back while screaming........

"Y/n... Ahh.... Please Forgive me... Y/n please...... Yes I was responsible for everything I admit it..... Now please get out from my mind..... Please Y/n.... I'm so sorry"

She was yelling and screaming while running but she doesn't know what has written for her..... While keep looking at back she didn't realised that a car was coming and when she realised that it was too late..... She bumped into the car and fell on the ground......
The guy in the car immediately run to her and checked her pulse.....

"Oh my goodness..... She's alive, but that-that blood"

He immediately hold her and drive to the hospital..........
______________

"Yeonjun have a safe journey..... And listen.... When you arrive call your Noona ok..... And study well"

You said and hugged your brother tightly after that he came to Taehyung as he hugged him tightly.......

"Hyung.... Take care of my Nonna.... And if ever something happens please tell me"

He said to Taehyung as his eyes became teary.... You hit Yeonjun's arm playfully.....

"What more can happend to your Nonna after that much huh??!!"

You said to him playfully while smiling but leads him to burst out, he hugged you more tightly as you bite your lower lip to hold your cry.... By that scenerio Suga couldn't control himself as he also hugged you where as Hoseok also followed him and Taehyung also run towards you, and then you all did a Group hug, You all felt and shared the most beautiful moment with each other and the warmth was truly such a memorable thing for you.....

When he was out of your sight, and that was the moment when you burst into tears and fell on the ground and cried while sitting and hiding your face in the palm of tor hands......

"Hey, hey princess it's ok"

Taehyung said while caressing your back.....

"Y/n dear plzz be strong don't cry please"

Hoseok said while patting your shoulder, while Suga was standing while crossing his arms over his chest......

"Let her Cry"

He said that without any emotion in which Taehyung's and Hoseok's attention went on him, Suga sits in front of you.........

"Y/n, Cry as much as you want, no one is stopping you, but"