33. With You

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.33•°*"˜.•°*"˜

(A/N: This Chapter is dedicated to ParkAmy26 and _Mimi_Chuu_, Reason I'll tell ya later....)
__________________________________

A Relationship shouldn't be this difficult 🥀

But we both deservea to be happy💔

Jimin was standing with the crowd even his
eyes were glued to the main entrance.......

Ughhh, Will she come or not??!! Will she wore the dress that I sent her??!!
What she will react when she will see me??!!
Does she'll like my idea??!!

Jimin was just lost in his own thoughts as Wonwoo came......

"Mr. Park is someone special is coming because as far as I know everyone has arrived??!!"

"And what makes you think that"

"The way you're still watching the entrance, like you're seeking the way of someone"

Jimin put his hand on Wonwoo's shoulder and asked worriedly....

"Am I really??!!"

"Yes you are Mr. Park"

"Don't tell me that I'm looking wierd??!!"

It makes Wonwoo chuckled as he said....

"Don't worry you're not, just focus on your work"

"You're running your mouth too much"

"My appologise Mr. Park"

With that Jimin starts to laugh with Woonwo but his laugh faded when you entered the hall while looking here and there while being a little tensed up, A satisfying smile formed up on his face when he saw you and his heart throbbed when he saw that you're wearing the dress that he've sent you........

The time stopped around him and everything seems blurry accept you as every voice, every echo seems to be muffled and only can listen to his heart pounding sound, The corner of his Lips curved into an beautiful smile and then he felt like tickle when your both eyes came in contact........
_________________

You entered the Hall with Aisha as you were feeling a bit uncomfortable because it has been such a while that you came into an huge party like that, It was like your last party that you spent with Jimin which was the worst among everything.........

You gulped hardly as you can sense that some eyes were on you, admiring your beauty but suddenly your eyes fell on Jimin that you were praying not to take place, but you felt like your soul left your body when you saw that Jimin is already looking at you, more like lost in you while having a sweet smile......