31. Mrs. Park

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.31•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Don't let the fear striking you down🥀

You stand up by her help as she gone from the office, You were rubbing your butt while hissing in pain completely forgot that Jimin is also here, but you came back to your senses when you listen to the thud of door closing, as you can sense that Jimin is staring at you...............

Suddenly his voice made you flinched.....

"Have a seat"

You look in the direction and then you sat on the sofa not wanting to sit on the chair near Jimin on his table which made Jimin chuckle internally........

"So, I've listen so much about you, and your work and your charms, whatever, and it was really hard for Mr. Wook to send you here but you know na, No one can say no to me"

He smirked while saying as you were looking down all the time, Your whole body was heated and feeling like you can explode anytime because of mixed feelings.......

Why's he acting like I'm nothing but just a stranger??!!.... Or what did you expect he would hug you or what??!... Ohh gosh, this is better then hugging.......

"Hey......hey.....are you listening??!!"

He snapped as you came out of your thoughts......

"Ye-yes Mr. Park"

"So feel here like you were in Wook Enterprises, but don't expect me to behave like what Mr. Wook behave with you, and you working on the same project as you're the Head and work hard, as much as hard you can"

"Are we clear??!!"

You nodded your head while still hanging  low down......

"Perfect, now you may leave"

You clutched the edges of your frock to hold your fuming anger as you stood and feels like you're gonna burst out In teears at any moment......

Jimin's heart was full of feelings, he saw how uneasy and uncomfortable are you, his heart clutched to see you like that but else he can't do anything, he just wanted to have you in his embrace and wanted to tell you that she have him who'll protect her, will care for her but he was at the edge of nowhere.....

You got up as you hold the door knobe to twist but suddenly stopped.........

Why should i always let you win huh.!!!!..... Now I should do something against him........

You turned around as you gathered your courage as you spoke.......

"Mr. Park, may I know why did you only choose me??!!"