22. Snatch

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.22•°*"˜.•°*"˜

You can Snatch everything from everyone✨
But always beware and scare of the Almighty's will🥀

It has been now 4.5 month and your baby bump starts to show a little.......

"So Y/n you ready to see your baby??!!"

The doctor asked you while putting the machine on your belly where you nodded with an wide and beautiful smile, the doctor chuckled to see your excited reaction......

When you watch your baby on the screen you chuckled softly with an tears in your eyes, where suddenly you felt your heart ached when you thought of Jimin as you immediately wiped your tears and look at the doctor when she called you.......

"Hey Y/n dear, I know it's really an happy moment for a girl, being an mother is really an blessing......"

You noded while crying.......

"You know you look so cute with that baby bump"

When she said your chuckled shyly.....

"Y/n, I'm sure your baby is really going to be so beautiful because of you but what if the baby's look gone on his father....because most of the babies took the looks of his father, How your husband looks like??!!"

She asked while being a little excited.....

"Him...... He's extremely Handsome, just like a professional model"

You said while looking down.....

"Really wow.... Even Taehyung is also so handsome but I'm older then him"

She said with an fake cry which made you burst into laugh.......

"Yeah.... Taehyung is also so handsome even all the girls of our campus just wants Taehyung's attention but you know what.... He never even look at any other gurl"

You said with an proud and while laughing.....

"Hmm...But he's always there just for you.... He's looks like really soft hearted person"

"Yeah..... He is.... He is such a Gentleman"

When you came out of her cabin you saw Hoseok standing with Yeonjun, You go to him with an smile.......

"Oppa.... How are you??!!"

"I'm always fine, I wanted to ask you the same"

"I'm really fine"

You said with an smile......

"Woah.... Y/n.... You're looking so cute with that baby bump"

You chuckled at his excited reaction but suddenly he's smile dropped......