21: Losing Or Gaining

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.21•°*"˜.•°*"˜

But I still want you💜
Yeah I still want you💙
And I still want you💔

Days was passing by, You mostly found in your room, sitting alone hugging your knees and mostly when they watch you, your eyes was always red and swollen up, you always used to force smile and then it vanished, Jimin's thoughts wasn't leaving your mind, he was always living there, you always used to think about him, those days when he starts to treat you better, when your dark house filled with giggles and Love and turns to be called Home............

You were in your kitchen boiling milk but suddenly Yeonjun came and saw you looking at no where as the milk boiled and came out of the pan, Yeonjun shaked you as you flinched..........

"Where are you lost Noona"

You look at him then at the pan, everything messed up because of the milk, you made an annoyed face.......

"Ughhh....i wasn't.... I was just"

You were finding words to explain but suddenly Yeonjun showed you an envelope......

"It came from Park Corp."

When yeonjun said you looked down.......

"You know 48% of our company is belongs to Park Corp. As the CEO of our company means dad is no more so they are telling us to came anyone, You should go Y/n...... Or I'll took the responsibility...............

"No one's going there"

You said in an angry tone which makes Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows...........

"Noona but we've to-

"The shares of Dad are now divided into you and me, So now I'll go to Park Corp. and will give him all our shares to Jimin"

Yeonjun looked at you in disbelief and took steps to you.......

"Noona, What-what are you sayin'??!!"

You put your hand in his shoulder and said....

"Yeonjun Dad gave our company to him......... And because of this company I was married to Jimin..... And now I don't wanna go to that company nor you, because if we did we've to face Jimin everytime, and I don't want you to face him and I don't have the strength to face him...... Tomorrow I'll go to him and will give him all of our shares"

You voice seems so broke as you were on your point so Yeonjun just nodded

"So Noona I'll work, for you and me I'll work on any place, in the cafe or wherever I'll get-