40. Sweet Spot

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.40•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I Know being drink is wierd😅
But it's the best way to show Love 😍

When Jimin came home he saw you sleeping as a sweet smile formed on his face, He came to you and removed the hairs from your face while smiling, he slowly shook your shoulder.......

"Y/n..... Y/n wake up baby"

"Ummm.... Mmmmhhh"

Smut alert 🔞

You mumbled as Jimin chuckled and he lift you in an Bridel style while watching your sleepy face while smiling like a fool, he walked to the room and lied you down on the bed as he also lied to sleep because he was so tired after doing all the activities, he closed his eyes while hugging you but suddenly he felt a touch on his neck which made him a little flinch, He opened his shut eyes and saw that you were burying your head in his croock of neck, Jimin immediately hold your shoulder to push you a little.........

"Y/n..."

"Mmhh....Let me. Let me. Let me do that. I.i.i I wanna taste you"

Jimin eyes widen at your speech as you said in an half opened eyes, in an drink state......
But suddenly you hugged him and hovered over him......

"Y-y/n, what-what are you doing??!!"

He said with wide eyes as you smirked and smashed your lips on his, he was so shocked but couldn't control as he kissed you back because you weren't doing the great........

My precious still don't know how to kiss.....

After tasting each others taste, You both broke the kiss when you both felt that you're out of breath, You tilted your head with half opened eyes while Jimin was watching you with shocked one...........

His eyes more widen when you starts to roam the tops of your fingers from his forhead to his cheeks then to his lips as you starts to rub your thumb on his lips.......

"Y-Y/n"

"Shhhhh, don't say *Hiccup* don't say anything"

You touched his neck with the tips of your fingers which gave him chills to his spine, He gulped hardly to see that version of yours because you always nothing but just a shy girl, but it's totally different now........

Your fingers touched the collar of his shirt as it roam to the buttons of his shirt as you starts to unbutton it, He gasp as he immediately hold your wrists......

"Y/n, please stop it"

"Ummm..... I know that you also want it, don't you??!!"

You close your Face into his neck as you placed a little kiss but after that you bite on it as he moan, it didn't stop you as you starts to suck on his sweet spot as he again moan.......