18. Edge

It was not death she feared🦋
It was misunderstanding ✨

Hoseok came out of the emergency room with his face down as Taehyung and Suga rushed to him.........

"I don't know how to say that but-"

"What Hoseok??!!"

Suga asked him while pushing Taehyung back........

"Y/n is brutally raped as she have so many injuries in her private part and it doesn't seems to be happened just now once she has been suffering that from a very long time..... Did Jimin-

"Ahh.... That basterd, yes Jimin did that to
Y/n"

Taehyung screamed as he run his fingers in his hairs in frustration and pulled his hairs....

"I can't believe that, I thought Jimin has changed"

Hoseok said in shocked.......

Suga put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder....

"Don't worry Taehyung everything will be-

"How hyung??!! How?!!! I always asked Y/n If he did anything to her just tell me, we will do something..... But how poor is she, she always smiled and said that she's alright and beard everything and always protect her basterd husband and she even thought that he starts to Love him....
If i expressed my feelings towards her, nothing like that would happened, its all because of me"

Taehyung said while hugging Suga, while crying........

"It's ok, its not your fault...... He'll have to suffer everything that Y/n suffered"

Suddenly Jimin came furiously as he run to Hoseok.......

"How-how-where is Y/n??!!"

He asked while holding Hoseok's shoulder while in shock.......

But suddenly Jimin turned his figure backward because of a force and it was Taehyung, he turned his body as he punched him on his face as Taehyung's eyes went red because of crying......

"You bastard, how dare you to-

Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence as Jimin punched him as a response.....

"You asshole, how dare you to touch my wife?!!!"

Taehyung got panicked as he was going further to hit Jimin but Suga caught him and wrapped his arms onto Taehyung in order to stop him as Hoseok did the same on Jimin....

"What-i, I touched her.... Have you lost your fucking mind??!! What are you talking about"

"She cheated on me with you, fucker"

"What the fuck are you talking Jimin??!! Y/n is an Saint and pure towards you but you-"

Suga lost his control on Taehyung as taehyung walked towards Jimin and hold him by his collar and shouted on his face.....

"But you fucking raped her, You motherfucker"

"What did you said??!!"