39. Karma

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.39•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Karma has no menu ✨
You get served what you deserves🥀

"Hey, hey it's ok, we're going to make an new starts to I thought doing all this will have us a new hope and a new start like it's for the first time..."

He said while patting your back as you nodded while crying, you broke the hug as he hold your cheek and leaned closer his face to yours.......

"May I??!!"

You chuckled while sobbing as you closed your eyes and nodded and you both shared the most beautiful moment for yourselves while tasting each other............

"Forgetting us isn't a good thing"

You immediately shut open your closed eyes as you pushed Jimin and immediately turned your head back........

"Yeonjun, Taehyung, Suga Oppa, Hoseok Oppa...... How come you came here??!!"

You said while running to them with an wide smile while Jimin was standing on his spot and was grinning widely watching you.........

"Noona, You forgot your brother over your husband"

Yeonjun said with an cute pout as you cupped his face.......

"Oh my"

But suddenly your smile faded......

"Ummm.... Yeonjun, Taehyung, Suga Oppa, Hoseok Oppa, You-you, did you all accep-accepted Ji-Jimin"

Taehyung hold your shoulder as he said......

"Talk later but right now I'm so hungry so let's eat first something"

He said in a dramatic way as You noded with an fade smile and you all head to the home......

"Wow..... Noona it's so cute"

Yeonjun said while rolling his head here and there scanning the house in which you chuckled and made everyone sit......

But suddenly Jimin's phone rang as his smile faded to look at.....

"Just a minute guys"

He said as he go outside, You were curious as you thought something is fishy so you followed Jimin.....

"Whaaat!!!! But how??!.... How did she died??!!...... Whaaat!!!! Ye-yeji did su-sucide??!!"

When you said that you gasped while having your hands on your mouth, by listening to him, Jimin immediately turned himself to you, as his face became pale while watching your condition, as you were shocked and a little amount of tear was flowing inside your eye...