34. Who Are You

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.34•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Feelin' hypnotized by the words that you said
Don't lie to me, just get in my head
🥀✨

"Y/n, If your ignore me and my Love then I've only one thing to give you please don't ignore that, I'll give you my Last breath for to show how much I Love you"

You furrowed your eyebrows and when you turned, You saw that Jimin was smiling brokenly at you and was dragging his steps backward to the road while looking at you with his extremely teary eyes, while giving you his broken smile which was plastered on his quivering lips.......

There was a extreme busy traffic and then you saw that there's a big truck was coming in the way of Jimin, Jimin also looked at the truck and his smile went more wide as he look at you again, extreme amount of fear washed over you as more tears escaped, you froze at your spot, as your soul left your body...

"JIMIN!!!!!!"

The shout escaped from your mouth as you immediately run to him, You hold his wrist as you pulled him with all your strength that Jimin's body was just weak as he fell on you, You immediately wrapped your arms and hand on him and hugged him tightly, as just a second left he slightly hold you as he hugged you tightly, you also wanted to hug him that there's no tomorrow even it was just so easy but you choose the hard thing that you hold his shoulders and pushed him that he strubbled back, he immediately turned your back to him as he raised his head to look at you......

"Y/n, please don't make me hate myself more"

As you took your steps to walk but stopped.....

"Please Y/n, I know you still Love me"

You immediately turned as you again shouted......

"I don't fucking Love you, I hate you, I fucking Loath you, I told you"

All the way you were shouting but then you said in almost in a broken tone....

"My hate knows no limits for you"

You said and again immediately turned to avoid his eyes which was dolled with tears......

"Then why did you save me??!!"

You felt yourself froze......

"Let me fucking die..... I know it'll made you happy because you hate me na.... You fucking loath me na.... Then why??!!!
You're not allowing me to Love you, You're not allowing me to Live and now, now you're not even allowing me to fucking die... Why??!! WHYYYYY"

He was screaming from the top of his lungs but stopped and again said in an soft, broken tone.........

Why you're fucking controling me??!....
WHY Y/N... JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME
Please forgive me Y/n... Please, please let me Live or let me Die but don't left me as an fucking dead corpse, please Y/n.. Please