5: Love Or Desire

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗. 05•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Jimin was a bit tired because of his work then he travelled but he wanted to see you just because of his lust he quickly parked his car and went to his and yours house he immediately run to your and his shared bedroom when he opened the door he saw you sitting on the floor and cleaning the floor with a mop

When you listen the sound of creaking the door your immediately jerk your head in that direction and saw Jimin standing he made an disgusting face.......

"What are you doing"

He said while narrowing his eyebrows.....

You opened your mouth then close it then again opened it......

"I-I actually i- accidentally split the water on the floor"

Then you closed your mouth and stand while holding the mop....he was standing at the door you go to him with your head down.....

"Uh... Um.... Excuse me..,please take a side.... I I wanna go"

You go to the store room and place the mop and washed your hands........

You rest your back at the wall and closed your eyes....

How will I face him.... How??!!..... I-I'm scared of him, what if he again did the same, and also I'm shy and embarrassed to face him....

A tear tickled from the corner of your big black doe eyes but you suddenly flinched when you hear Jimin screamimg your name you wipe your tears and immediately run to the room but stopped and slowly rotate the door knobe and slowly went in with your head down, you don't have the dare to look into his eyes.....

"I'm not hungry so no need to place the food for me"

He said while losing his tie you slightly nodded.....

Should i talk to him??!!.... No, no I shouldn't

You hold the edge of your skirt tightly......

Jimin noticed that you're thinking about something........ He came to you as you're just froze at your spot he bend down his head......

"What are you thinking??!! Do you wanna say something"

"I actually wanna go somewhere"

You said in one breath as you didn't realise that you just said that you widen your eyes while looking down.......

Jimin chuckled and look at the other direction then back at you......

"Where??!! Do you wanna go to the Club??!!"