23. Louder Them Bombs

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.23•°*"˜.•°*"˜

You and I all feel sad and pain together 🥀
It's not a coincidence yeah, we picked this game✨
Louder then Bombs I Break💔

Jimin woke up as he looked at next to him and it was empty his eyes went teary, he closed his eyes so the tears went escape, he got up and did a shower, he wore his clothes and went to kitchen, he sit on the dinning table and closed his eyes, and went back in the past.......

He starts to imagine how you were making things in the kitchen, how you were looking at your mobile after every second to see that are you making right, How you pout while frying or making, how you tucked your hairs behind your ears and when the flour went on your forehead or on your cheeks and how you pout and then did a little clap and jump like a little kid when you were done making............

All these thoughts made Jimin smile but when he opened his eyes everything became dark and empty as always which made him broke again and again his eyes went teary, and this time he cried louder then bombs more then the thunder he hit the table while crying, he rolled his head and wipe his face with his arms, he gulped hardly and wipe his tears and went to go out.......

These all things were repeating everyday from the day you left him, he stopped eating home, stopped eating breakfast or dinner because it makes him remind you which made him broke like a glass doll, he usually just eat in the company and then just come home for to sleep late he often usually spend his time in the bar while drinking like a maniac and came home in drunk state and he slept while just calling your name.......
__________________

The clock tocks at 8:00PM.........
It was raining hard just like the last night,(From Chapter 12. Coldness)
you were watching outside and tears build up in your eyes after recalling the night when Jimin came to hospital to see you, his words were roaming in your head

Y/n...... I promise you, I'll not made you cry more..... I promise, you'll never see me

You cried Louder then bomb you cried that your sobs mixed with the thunder and made a different sound you hide your face in the palms of your hand as your head starts to ach because of crying, Your lower Lip were quivering, you rubbed your arms because of the cold then you hugged your knees.........
___________

Hoseok was driving the car he just wanted to go home as soon as possible because of the extreme rain, but suddenly he saw a guy standing near his car looking at the dark sky in which only thunder was appearing, Hoseok narrow his eyes then he recognised the person he immediately hold the umbrella and climbed out, when he turned the person, He was Jimin who was soaked in rain and was shivering because of the cold, Hoseok's eyes widen in shock.........