25. Memories

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.25•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Memories are the past..... 🥀
But they are bad or good.... ✨
It depends on your behaviour..... 💜

"Do you who she is??!!"

The police asked the guy who hit Yeji...... The boy shook his head as an No"

"Do you know the blood found on her body isn't her..... Have you never seen her??!!"

"No officer, I was driving my car, but she just came, running, like she was running from someone and just bumped into me, I don't know anything about that girl nor I know who she is"

The officer nodded........

Yeji woke from her sleep as she saw the medical drip on her hand, her head was aching she clutched her head and then saw her hand, she jerked the medical drip from her hand and were going to stand but at that moment the nurse came, she was going to her to make her lay but Yeji panicked as she pushed her, the nurse fell on the ground and became scared, Yeji climbed on her fellen figure and clutched her neck which in resultent made the nurse suffocated.....

Listening to thier screams, immediately Doctors and The Officeer came inside as they jerked Yeji so the nurse breath heavyly while crying........

Yeji became out of control as they gave her the seductive drug to made her sleep......
_________________________

"What, Girlfriend?!!!"

"Girl, Listen to me carefully...... Yes she's my girlfriend and she's coming behave well or you'll face the consequences"

"I........Told....... You..... To.... Behave....."

"Ummm.... Excuse me.... Can you please get up I-I.... Umm.... *Gulped* I wanted to take my clo-clothes......."

"So after a beat now you're seducing me huh"

"Wha- what no I didn't i-I can explain"

"Are you enjoying it??!!

"I-I'm en-enjoying it Ma-master"

"Yahh.... Everyone used to say that I and you look like twins..... Sooo..... You know what I meant...."

"I shocked at her words but then she hold me by my collar and slapped me and then you came and the rest of you know......"

"Ji-Jimin he-he's lying.... Ple-please don't-

"Oohhh.... Its raining.... Awww"

"SHUT UP"

"I'm caring huh!!!..... You're the most luckiest girl huh!!..WHAT WAS THAT BULLSHIT??!"