17. Hangover

What if I can't Win you🥀
I Owned you and that's enough

***Smut Alert***

(It's so harsh then ever, please skip it if you know me!!!!! Or if you're sensitive......
You're not gonna listen to me ik, but warning you is my responsibility 🤷‍♀️)

He throw you on the bed harshly, as you bounced on the bed, you looked up at him with your teary eyes with parted lips and you saw the old Jimin that you left in the past, better say the more worst then that Jimin, he harshly removed his black coat and throw it on the ground as you crawled back but he again hold your hairs in which a sudden break made you stopped, you hold his soft hands and screamed to make him stop but as I told you, he became deaf to every scream and plead of yours, he made you lay and hovered over you

Before you could understand anything Jimin smashed his lips on yours and starts to kiss you violently, Exploring every inch, Jimin was punishing you even tho he was also desperate to touch you........

"Ss... Sstop, Ahh, Ple-please"

You tried to speak in the middle of the kiss until he forcefully kissed you again...

You were struggling hard, pleading, screaming, Pushing him, litrelly doing everything to make him stop, You could do anything to get away from him......

He stopped kissing and hold you by your jaw harshly in which you groaned in pain....

"Ji-Jimin Ple-please, You promised me never to, Never to fo-force me"

"You said that you loved me, even i also do, but you cheated on me with that motherfucker, Why??!! Why Y/n??!!, Haven't my dick satisfied you that you were craving for other mens??!!"

Jimin said with an angry tone but you can listen the pain even in his angry speech....

"No, Jimin... I-I didn't d-

Your eyes filled with tears as you tried to speak and shook your head but then your words tied up into your mouth when Jimin filled you mouth with his necktie.....

"Stop, screaming you Fucking Slut"

He shouted and run his hand on your dress's shoulder and hold it and slide it down making it ripped, in which you again tried to scream but all muffled......

He suck your neck harshly and digged his sharp teeth into your soft skin, he even did that in the past but you shocked to see that Jimin, because that Jimin was unbearable, he digged his teeth with such an force in which you thought that your neck is started to bleed........

While sucking your neck he trailed down to you shoulder and when he was satisfied with that shoulder he repeated the same part with your other shoulder since you were in such an pain and pushing him with your hands so he used the ripped piece of your cloth and tied your hands on the headboard of the bed....

Your cries became more louder but all muffled, Jimin hold your bosom and squeezed it hardly as he ripped all your dress, His hands were roaming all over your naked body in which you felt disgusted.....

Your whimper get more loudly as you tried to get away from Jimin but all failed........

Jimin hangover on You, as He starts to bite and suck your neck to your bare chest leaving Hickeys on all over your body.....

You've became helpless, as the tears were shedding continuesly from your eyes you never expected that Monster of Jimin, even if you suffered and met the monster of Jimin but that one was the different from the other......