26. All My Feelings

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.26•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I wish I could tell you..... ✨
All My Feelings🥀

(A/N,..... The written thing in Italic means it's the background music running like In the Kdrama😅😂👍)

You opened the door and suddenly Taehyung shouted while having a popcorn bucket in his hand.....

"Tadda"

"Oh my goodness, You startled me asshole"

You said while breathing heavy as your hand was on your chest as Taehyung showed you his signature most beautiful boxy smile.......

"Hey..... Why the couch is empty.... I thought that I was late....."

He said while chewing the popcorn and while coming towards.......

"Ughhh.... They both betrayed me......"

"Huh??!!"

"Ughhh..... Taehyung don't ruined my mood please"

"OK, ok"

He said and climbed on the couch while jumping........

"Taehyung you're such a monkey"

You said while sitting with him.....he put his head on your shoulder and look at you with his cute boxy smile.....

"Yeah..... Monkey only for you"

You shrugged his head from your shoulder.....

"Ughh.... Don't be cheesy ok or I'll chop you"

"Why??!!.....Are you taking classes of becoming Master Chef??!!"

He said dramatically while cupping his face....
You rolled your eyes......

"Yeah.....I'm taking classes how to chop manhood of a coaky guy"

He was smiling but immediately his smile fade out as You burst into laughter because of Taehyung's reaction......

"Yeah.. Yeah... Laugh much as you can....."

He said with an serious face in which you couldn't control your more laugh as you automatically layed and put your head on Taehyung's leg while laughing as you also couldn't get to know..... He also starts to smile while watching you laugh like that after so many months later........

You sit straight while gluing your lips but couldn't stop as you again burst into laugh.....

"Yaahhhhh, Stob it now"