14: Changed???!!!

ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵘᶠᶠᵉʳ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵘᶠᶠᵉʳᵉᵈ🥀

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗. 14•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Taehyung couldn't sleep all night because he was so worried about you, whole night he was sitting in the balcony while crying that he couldn't protect you as if he can, He saw the sky turning orange from black and it make him fell asleep

When the burning rays of sunlight hit Taehyung's puffy and red eyes, he half opened then as he felt a itching in them but when reality hit him he immediately make him awake and run to his room he hold his phone that was peacefuly laying on the bed...

"Should I call her or not..... What if Jimin was there.....It'll make more problem for her then....... Ughhhh...... It driving me nuts, I'm so worried, I hope that monster didn't have done anything to Y/n"

He run his hand in his hairs in frustration and screamed, then he immediately hold his jacket and stormed to his car,he drove his car at an unknown speed and stop infront of Jimin's company.......

He stormed to Jimin's office and opened the door which closed with a loud thud Jimin saw him coming with his eyes not making his head up, Taehyung run to Jimin as he grabbed his collar.........

"Jimin, I swear if you hurt her I'll kill you for sure"

Jimin didn't expressed anything with his face as he hold Taehyung's hand which was on his collar and jerked them......

"Who are you to tell me, I can do anything to her she's my Wife"

"Then you've to treat her like a wife, she is so foolish, she's suffering from everything without saying anything, how can you be so blind and heartless Jimin"

Jimin make his lips into an thin line and pressed then as he was frustrated from Taehyung's words.......

"So what, It was her mistake to marry me now she have to suffer"

"Yeah it was her mistake to marry you, and look after suffering from everything she starts to Love you, and still Love you and bearing everything without uttering any word......... If you don't Love her then just simply Divorce her, it'll make her suffer more but she'll be free from your everyday torture"

Jimin froze for a moment when he listened that she loves him and the word DIVORCE stabbed his heart badly......

Did she really Loves me........