38. New Start

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.38•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Just a little"

He said and was walking with you, you took your steps ahead but it hit on something......

"Be careful my Love"

He said as you took a higher step and claimed the stair, he made you stand and went on your back, he put his hands on your shoulder......

"We're here"

With that he opened the blindfold, and you slowly opens your shut eyes, Your eyes widen as your mouth opened up to the floor, your heart starts to beat like a crazy, Your breath stucked up as your eyes were amused.....................

It was near the Lake side as the whole area was covered with kawai coloured flowers and a Little table which was surrounded by the walls of flowers in which different little varieties of food was served and two elegant steel chairs were also placed in front, The cherry blossom tree was near and the rain of blossom petals were giving another lovely touch to the environment, The sunset was about to come and the whole sky was looking orange, yellow while the clouds were slow walking and the bush of wind were brushing your faces, You look at the ceiling and the ceiling was also made of flowers, God and only Jimin knows how he arranged all this.......

You immediately turned your head back with little tears and a wide smile on your face while Jimin's hands were on your shoulders...

"Ji-Jimin what's-

"It's our date"

He said and came in front he cupped your cheek with his hand as you hold his hand on your cheek and look down while the tears starts to rush down, Jimin immediately hugged you.......

"We never been on a date, so today I arranged it"

You broke the hugg and look at him, When he saw extreme tears he cupped your face and wiped your tears with his thumb and caressed your cheek.......

"No more tears Y/n"

You shook your head as an No gesture and put your hand on his hand......

"These aren't the tears of fear or sorrowness, These tears are of Happiness"

He passed you the most beautiful smile as he wiped your tears.......

"I'm so glad"

He said and kissed your forehead as you closed your eyes, feeling his touch........

"I'm feeling like a desney princess right now"

"Why desney princess when you're mine princess"

He said while raising his brows while you chuckled at his act, You cupped his face and pecked his pouted lips......