15: Love In The Air

"So, how's Taehyung, It's been a while since I've talk to him"

"Yahhh.... Oppa you talk both of us last time when you were about to take off to Japan, and you came but you didn't even told us and Taehyung is all well"

Suga scratch the back of his neck in embarrassed

"Yeah.... Actually I'm so sorry I've lost your contacts that's why, but now look na we again met"

You hummed while Jimin was sitting in silence....

"So, you even know Taehyung"

Jimin asked Suga with zero expression in which you choke your food, you cough while eating Suga immediately pour you a glass of water.......

"Yeah Jimin, I told you that we're friends from our childhood, so as with Taehyung"

Suga gave you his gummy smile in which you also gave him a fake smile.......

"So, sorry for intreption, but I think we've to do what we've came for....."

"Oh yeah let's start our meeting, Y/n it might be a little boring for you"

"I've this"

You said while showing his your phone in which he chuckle.......

Oh god..... I'm so scared, I hope that Jimin will not be angry on me..... Please....

After the meeting and dinner you both sit in the car to go, you were feeling so tensed that what will happen next......
And the whole drive went quit and Jimin's expressions were also straight which was driving you more crazy........

After reaching home Jimin took the lead and starts to go room in which you were just following him when he enter the Living room you run to him and hold his shirt from behind with your little pinch of your index finger and between thumb which makes Jimin stop at his spot, he turned to you and saw you looking down with an pout.........

He chuckled to saw how cute you was looking, which makes you shocked, you look up at him which an shocked expression.......

"Huh.... Aren't you angry??!!"

He shook his head with an smile, you widen your eyes he leaned closer to you on which you were stepping back and suddenly you hit the wall and Jimin trapped you between, you gulped hardly while watching his eyes......

He licked his lips while smiling in which your heart beat went on an other level......
He leaned more close and whisper in his husky voice.........

"But if you want a punishment then I can give you, babe"

You were closing your eyes but when he said that your eyes widen......

What babe-did he called me babe.........

***16+***

Then he kiss your cheek in which you blushed as he chuckled then he buried his head in your neck in which you high your face with a gasp, he starts to place sweet kisses in which you also felt pleased....

He came up as he touched your jawline with his lips and entwined his fingers in yours, you were closing your eyes he look at you and he smiled that you're not feeling uncomfortable anymore

"Y/n, you made me thirsty, Now I just wanted to take a little sip of your Lips....."

He said and slightly put his Lips on yours, in which you widen your eyes, but you haven't kissed him back......