41. Memorable

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.41•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying.......
Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day......
🥀✨

You were packing your bags but you felt some muscular arms caging your small waist as a sweet smile appeared on your face so you turned and saw Jimin smiling as you wrapped your hands around his neck and his hands were on your waist........

"I made launch come down before it cools"

Your smile wide as you nodded........

"Yeah just a little stuffs of yours and the bags will be filled"

"Babe, should I help you"

"No, everything is done"

He nodded and peck your lips as he unhold you, and you also followed him after finishing packing of the stuffs......

(After 10 minutes later)

"Mmmmm, it's so tasty, now you're my lunch maker"

You moaned while eating because the taste was fascinating as Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at your demand......

"What!!!.....Ok ok anything for my babe"

You giggled at him......

"I'm just kidding"

After having lunch you both went out of the house for a walk, you were holding Jimin's arm in your arms and while resting your head on his arm and was slow walking into the bridge, The birds were chirping and the slow wind was blowing and the sunset was on its peak, the orange-yellow sky was looking so romantic and the Sun became wide which was drowning......

"Jimin"

"Hmm"

"Do we really have to go??!!"

"Unfortunately we've to, but don't worry we often will come here for vacation with our childs"

You breath stopped for a moment when you listen the word child from his mouth as you became frozen and a flashback came between.......

"Th-thank you so, Thank you so much"

"No need Kitty, you spread your legs for me, just that's why I did it..... I only have intentions to fuvk you and just make you realise your place but you gave me a whole pleasure so it makes me do that...... And if you pleasureize me in the upcoming future I'm sure I'll never dissapoint you"

His words stab your poor hearteu so hardly,
You wanted to cry more harder and louder but you just clenched your fists and just drink everything up.......