7. Hate Or Love

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗. 07•°*"˜.•°*"˜

When the sun rays hit your puffy, swollen eyes you tends to open them hardly, you rubbed your eyes and came to your senses you immediately sat and look at the bed direction to see Jimin but he wasn't in there you felt relieved, you hear some showering sound coming from the bathroom so you know that Jimin is in the washroom then you flashback to the night View......

"Ughhhh.....When he'll come out I'll directly apologise him for slapping that Jungkook oh no no that Jerkass"

Then you laugh at your own words....

"Y/n, you're really good at giving nicknames....Well.... If Jimin was my Husband.... Ughh... I mean like If Jimin would be a better husband and Loved me i really would like to call him.... Umm.... Chim-Chim..... Awwww.... That really suites him..... But I can't as he also don't love me... He don't even like to call him by his name... If he listened to that nickname he'll sue me for sure.... Well.... I think that Jimin forget about the incidence so I also don't need to get remind it... If he'll talk about that I'll apologise him that's it"

You were just talking to yourself but suddenly you flinch by an door creaking sound you look in that direction, revealing Jimin in bathrobe.....Yours and his eyes met as you felt heat and you immediately look away........

Yours and his eyes met as you felt heat and you immediately look away

What the heck is that..... Ughhh... I'm feeling so embarrassed.... Well.... What if I take revenge.... Last time when I came in bathrobe he harassed me to hell well.... What should I do in return..... Fuck Y/n stop....

"Hey.... Y/n.... Y/n....YAHHHH"

His shout came you to your senses......

"Where are you lost"

He said in an serious tone, your grip on the couch went tight.....

"Ye-ye-yes Chim-Chi-

You mistakenly said that as you bite your tongue.......