29. Never Change

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.29•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Our fate again united us✨
Because we're meant to be together🥀

Your whole body froze as your eyes became glossy to see Jimin after a long time later.....
Your whole world stopped for a second and everything blurred as only Jimin was visible but no one, Your heart ached to see him......

"So, I'm so pleased to have Wook enterprises with me and I'm sure that this collab will never be in vein because we'll work together like one, Thank You"

When Jimin stated that with the most beautiful smiled, you silently chocked into tears, and his angelic voice was melting in your ears which was giving you a different feelings that was you were longing for a long time...........

You came to your senses when Jimin stopped his speech and everyone did a applause for him as Jimin was also starts to see the crowd which made you feel like the mother earth to swallow you, You immediately lowered your head and hide your face with your hairs making sure not to be visible as you hide yourself into the crowd..........

<After a While>

"Y/n.... Have you seen Mr. Park??!!"

You chocked your coffee when Mihi said that.........

"He's so fucking handsome..... Ughhh.... He's so handsome, Hey Y/n.... What do you think about him??!!"

"I-I don't care"

"Aishhh.... Y/n don't be bore.... He's so charming like every girl want him even me... Ugghh....I really want a husband like him"

You gritted your Jaws listening to her as you slammed the table......

"Mihi shut the fuck up, I'm going, I've some works to do"

You said and immediately turned to go as Mihi's eyes widen to see your behaviour as she's working with you for almost 3 years and she never saw you like that.......

You were walking with your light body while looking down but suddenly Mr. Seong popped up in front of you.......

"Oh.... Look my luck is really with me like you meet me in the way"

You furrowed your eyebrows......

"As you know the meeting is helding after 10 minutes and Mr. Kim's wife is in the hospital, You know she was pregnant, so you and worked together so it means that you know everything about the project, so now you're going to present it......"