23

yo I have a scenarios book coming up so go check that out if you're a rad little bunny and onto a more serious matter (which I forgot to mention last chapter) :

If you ever EVER contemplate suicide or simply need someone to talk to, slide into my DM's and we can talk. In the UK, The Samaritan's phone number is : 0845 790 9090 and they are available 24/7.

Just remember, better times will come.

---------------------

I shut the door quickly, to be greeted by absolute silence. Not even Lilly's breathing was audible. I peered around awkwardly, setting my keys and phone on the couch.

I walked in the direction of Ross' office but before I could even get past the staircase, he was already walking to me, embracing me in a hug.

"How are you?" He asked, his words vibrating against my skin.

"I'm okay" we pulled away and stared at each other. I shot him a 'so?!' look as he eyed me curiously and half-confused.

"You look different" he crossed his arms. His face quickly lit up. "You've grown too!"

I sighed, an involuntary smile tugging at my lips. "I got blonde dip-dye, my hair's straight for once, I got my eyebrows done and waxed my legs. Literally you have to feel them"

"Happily" he winked and I hit him. "But honestly, I noticed, but there's something else"

"Is there? I mean I got my nails done with the girls but that's about it" I shrugged.

"You look radiant" Ross beamed. "Are you pregnant?!"

"We haven't had sex yet Ross-"

"YOU SAID IT- yet" he jumped around excitedly. "But honestly, I need to tell you something"

"Go on" he lifted me off the ground into his arms. I faced him and wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked up the stairs.

"We're leaving for a couple of weeks. Hawaii to be precise. Tonight"

"OH MY GOODNESS YAY!" I exclaimed and he noticed I was faking. "Piper told me, I'm sorry babe"

"It's okay"

"Why did you not tell earlier! I haven't packed!" I hopped off him once we reached our room. One of my purses was on the bed. He looked at me encouragingly.

"Ross there is only a pair of girl boxers here" I glared at him. "What do I make the rest out of- leaves and a coconut as bra?! Or do I parade around with my chest out"

"Well, feel free to do that in our hotel room. But don't blame me when I'm walking around with a constant bone-"

"OKAY" I stopped him and pulled him in for a hug. "I'm so excited!"

"Suppose me too, it will be nice to get away with my favourite girl" he kissed me passionately, his lips already on my neck when I noticed. "Quickie?"

"We have to pack" I said.

"I'm not even joking, my 'Blue Balls' are turning purple by the second!" He exclaimed dramatically. "Not literally though"

I allowed him to pull me onto a straddle on his lap. From there, I whispered a few things that were effective enough for his hands to be guiding my hips in a grinding movement.

I don't think he will feel anything between the layers of fabric and denim, but he's so caught up- whatever.

One of his hands detached from my hips and grabbed a fistful of my hair gently, but a little bit roughly too. He leaned to my ear. "I'm fighting ever instinct of literally ripping your clothes off and making you scream my name"

I laughed and slowly got off him. "It will be better the more you wait. Plus, you have a hand, two even. Go sort yourself out whilst I pack"

"Damn right I will" he snatched a towel and stomped off which made me laugh even harder.

+++

One thing is flying. One thing is business flights.

Another thing is a private jet.

Currently, I had my feet propped up and being taken care of with Piper whilst the boys got massages, all with a Margherita included.

Piper sighed blissfully. "Living lavish"

"Oh yeah we are" I clinked our glasses together then looked at the small dots of light out of the window. A couple of hands touched my shoulders.

"How you doing?" Ross whispered quietly in my ear.

"All good, chilling" I touched his hair. "How long until we land?"

"Literally 15 minutes, it's 2am there so we can sleep, then have breakfast and go sightseeing" he kissed the tip of my nose. "Deal?"

"As long as you cuddle me"

"That is guaranteed, baby"

"Yay" I smiled quietly and blushed. Piper cooed.

"You guys are a-do-ra-ble!" She said. "But it's also so scary to see Ross tied down to one girl, teach me your ways, my child"

I smiled to her and continued to sip my beverage. Bring on Hawaii.