25

yo a little self promo here : go read my new scenarios book & I shall be starting a new book called 'The Soundtrack of Our Love' and it's a cute lil teen romance for you 😆 keep an eye out for it!

⚠️🚨WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD⚠️🚨

It was difficult to keep our hands off each other. We got a cab to the hotel and once we managed to stop kissing, his hand was on my thigh, squeezing it every now and then. I gripped onto the edge of the seats in order not to scream.

Even the mere two minutes where we had to keep it together until our suite whilst in the elevator failed badly (I don't wish to go into detail).

The adrenaline and lust was only bumped up higher the moment that door shut. I was pinned up by the wrists, his lips coming into contact with the skin of my neck.

He moaned softly against my collarbone. "I love you"

"I love you too" I whispered, my breaths becoming more and more laboured. His hands descended from my wrists to the small of my back again and he pressed our bodies together before attacking my lips helplessly.

I allowed him to take my cover up off and watched it fall to the ground. His eyes watched me hungrily. "Damn"

"Creep" I commented, a shiver racing down my spine as his fingertips skimmed my skin, his eyes still on mine. The gesture was minimal, but the sexual appeal behind it was driving me insane already.

Time to turn the tables.

I pushed him gently and he looked startled until my index fingers curled around his belt loops and I began to pull him to the bed. He gave me a sexy smirk followed by a chuckle. "I always knew a part of me had rubbed off on you"

"Well look who was right" I pushed him down and climbed on top of him. The first thing to come off was his t-shirt and I felt his abs seductively whilst tracing kisses on his jawline.

"Ugh, fuck" he muttered when my hand glided over his member. I chuckled at my effect on him. From there, I pulled his shorts down the rest of the way and then off.

He flipped us over and I shrieked, now trapped underneath him. "You're driving me fucking crazy"

"That was my goal" I winked as he untied the back of my bikini. I slid off effortlessly, revealing my chest. He resumed the neck kisses, one hand now on my breast.

I felt his thumb curl shyly around the band of my bikini and pull down. He must have been doing something right because I was helping him do so as well.

"I have thought about this everyday since the day you moved in. You regret waiting so long" his tongue flicked my nipple sharply and a moan was forced out of me. "Don't you?"

"Yes" I said breathlessly. "Stop..teasing me"

"It turns me on" he whispered in my ear, his voice suddenly low & raspy. "Especially when you moan"

I bit my lip as our areas brushed together, the sensation feeling like bliss. At this point, I was pulling on his hair softly.

"Fuck I want you so bad"

Unexpectedly, he thrusted his full length into me and I screamed, clutching his biceps. He bit my earlobe, and I could nearly visualise the stupid smirk on his face. A moan came from him. "God this feels like heaven"

This explains fully why he had so many hook-ups. And mainly why some came back for seconds.

He started to move at a fast, steady pace, hands either side of my head, our eyes glued to each other. Occasionally he would either look up or down, then smile to himself and look at me again. The vicious circle was the hottest thing I had ever witnessed.

A part of me is starting to regret how I waited and made him wait too, but I suppose it was worth it in the long run.

I locked eyes with his brown ones, now an even darker shade, possibly a side effect of lust. I couldn't avoid smirking at him when he suddenly started laughing.

"What?!"

"Nothing, I thought of a meme" he giggled. "Don't you regret waiting so-ugh oh my god Charlie-long?"

"Hmm no-" he suddenly picked up speed, forcing a moan out of me. "Yes"

"That's what I thought" he leaned down right to my ear and nibbled slightly on my earlobe. My hands found their way back to his hair, tugging on it as small waves of pleasure washed over me.

I lost track of time mainly because I was enjoying myself more than I should. Neither of us expected to have such impact on each other. Arousing?

Fuck yes.

"I'm so close," he managed to get out, his grip on my hips tightening, similar to the way I clung to his back desperately.

And then shit got way real.

At first it was like a deep pressure travelling down until it unleashed itself to something far more pleasant which even managed to make me (me, Charlotte Brown) scream and possibly scratch his back more than I intended.

After withdrawing himself from me, Ross fell on my chest, panting. "That, was fucking amazing babe"

"I know because I am amazing"

He lifted himself up and smiled to me. "You are"

We stared into each other's eyes, this now becoming a daily habit for us.

"I'm going to take a shower since I'm covered in sweat, care to join me for round 2-"

"I think I'm going to rest here for a little while, you nymph" I flipped him off playfully. "Wait!"

He stopped just as he was standing up and looked at me.

I blushed slightly. "I love you"

He chuckled shyly. "I love you too. More than anything"

nawww gettin' all cute after they frickle frackle