33

Three Weeks Later

Time flies when you're at your highest high. And never did I expect it to be nursing someone back to their usual 110% condition.

The first week was the most difficult, we had to keep rushing him to hospital because he would end up not breathing or barely breathing, then came physio which was entertaining but it only got difficult once home.

For the last couple of days, Ross has been doing fine, his knee healing still. Today we had just a check up and we had only just came back.

"I never want to go back there again, I spent almost a month in hospital. I'm not doing that again"

"God you whinge so much" I smirked as he limped along with me, an arm securely around my shoulders for support. "You're like me PMS'ing but worse"

Lilly went absolutely ballistic when she saw Ross again last week, licking his face for a good 30 minutes before settling to sleep on him. To be fair, I would have the same reaction. Lately she's been spending quality time with Stormie and Mark whilst Ross recovers.

She glanced at us before walking to her bed, laying down to sleep. Same doggy.

"I got a present for you" his arm slid to my waist. "It's upstairs, I asked Piper to drop it off earlier"

"Ooo" I exclaimed and we started up the stairs. What took 30 seconds now took almost 10 (although we had a small break half way up).

On our bed laid a Calvin Klein box. With a tiny shriek, I dashed over and threw the lid across the room, gazing at the lovely underwear waiting for me. "Oh goodness me, I am going to rock the shit out of you"

"Hey" Ross placed his arm around me. "I have a few ideas on how you could be a step closer to wearing it"

"I'm aware of that but unfortunately," I turned around. "You're recovering still"

"You know, the doctor told me to not slow myself down because of my knee" he winked. "Plus you can take charge for once, it's hot when you go all feminist on me"

"Then there should always be and increase in temperature all around" I flicked my hair.

"Oh trust me," he chuckled. "It's not just the temperature that increases"

"Gross" I smacked his arm and started placing the gift in my side of the wardrobe. The clanking of crutches & thumping of shoes told me he was sitting down. Once I turned round, he reached for my hand and pulled me to him, onto his lap.

"It's been three weeks..." He began to plant kisses on my neck. "I miss you"

"You've been with me everyday"

"Haha" he rolled his eyes. "You know you love me.."

"More than I should, yeah" I sighed and leaned my head against his as he continued. His hands steadily moved up my back from under my shirt and after a few minutes of neck kisses, I gave in. "Fine"

"Yay" he said quietly and almost tore my t-shirt off and quickly moved to my lips, holding me as close as he could. In return, I also took his button-down off.

With a few shuffles, a bit of teamwork and plenty of giggling, we were both undressed for each other. One of his hands was on my cheek guiding me to his lips whilst the other was on the small of my back to guide me down on him.

We both sighed at the sudden contact. "Being brutally honest here, I missed this too"

"Because deep down you're a female version of me" he winked, moving my hips rhythmically towards him. I moaned, already gripping his hair.

He pulled me down so our chests were touching and from there, he started to leave kisses on my skin. "I..love..-ugh oh my god- you..so..much"

The levels of pleasure were so high I couldn't reply to him in proper words- just moans and whimpers. He smirked to himself, his ego probably at an all time high

In a way, I lost complete track of time mainly because I was so lost in my husband's eyes & the pleasure he was giving me. Soon, his hands released me and I was moved on my own, moans & groans alternating from us.

"Babe I'm so close" he ran a hand through his hair and moaned. "Holy fuck"

All of a sudden, like never before I felt a release of stress fall upon me, forcing me to basically almost scratch off the skin of Ross' chest. As I came down from my high, he rubbed my arms, also looking very pleased with himself.

"I fucking love you" he said once I laid beside him, hooking a arm around me. "I really do, babe"

"The feeling is mutual" I kissed him. "Be only mine, please?"

"Happily"