24

My excitement was right off the scale from the moment I woke up. Like expected, the sun was high up in the sky. A sunny day was ahead.

I put on my white bikini under a floral cover up and some simple converse. Then I tied my hair into a messy bun. "Finished!"

"Do you reckon Zack and Piper are ready to leave?" Ross asked. "Have you seen my sunglasses?"

"In my purse" I pointed out and wrapped my arms around him. "So excited"

"Me too" he grabbed our keys and we walked down to the lobby to meet the others. "We have some pretty awesome places to see today"

"Looking forward to that" I said. The atmosphere in Hawaii was so chilled out. The moment we stepped off the elevator, two women put lei's on us and smiled in a welcoming manner. Zack and Piper were busy looking at exotic fish.

"We ready?" Ross placed his hands on his waist. "What are you even- FISHIES!"

I giggled at his reaction and slowly eased the camera off his hands, snapping a photo of all 3 of them admiring the fish from the other side of the aquarium.

Ross checked his watch after 10 minutes. "We should probably get going. Beach first then waterfall?"

"Sounds good" Zack placed an arm around Piper and slid his shades on. We walked out into the sun and after countless attempts at asking for directions and using a map, we grabbed a cab to the beach.

Fast forward 20 minutes and we were staring out at the beach of my dreams; the sand was a pure white and the water almost clear.

"Can we get married here?" I whispered to Ross.

"Can we have our first night here?"

We sighed and spoke at the same time to answer each other. "Maybe"

"HAWAII!!" Piper shrieked and did a cartwheel into a sitting position. In seconds, she had set herself a towel, poured a drink and began to sunbathe.

I began to climb a tree and sat on a low branch. From the end of it I hung my cover up, the heat becoming unbearable.

From my purse I produced my phone and took a hot dog photo (my legs) with the beach in the background. After so, I was innocently scrolling through Instagram when the branch dipped and I felt hands on my shins.

A coconut was placed on my lap. My eyes travelled up to meet Ross'. "You told me you liked coconut water so I got us some"

"Thanks, love" I slid over and hugged him.

"You have a good view of Zack jumping off the cliff" he pointed upwards as I wrapped my arms around him from behind. "He's a nutter- I want to do it too"

"Hell no, I'm not doing that" I shook my head at him. "You're on your own on that one"

"Thinking now, better not" he winked and placed his hands on me. In the distance, we could hear Zack's scream and splash echo across the beach followed by a 'WOO!'.

+++

After a very fun splashing war, a boatload of couple photos and eventually jumping off a cliff (hello, new comeback right there), we were on our way to a waterfall.

"Says here on the pamphlet that you're allowed to swim in the water and may find a rope swing nearby" Zack read. "How far are we?"

"Pretty close, I hear water" I used a stick to prod plants out of the way. "Here we are!"

A tall waterfall stood opposite us. I clapped excitedly and almost instantly dived into the water. It was lukewarm, and there were multiple fish in it.

I looked underwater fascinated until I came back up for air. By then, Piper and Zack were on a rock & a blonde head was swimming my way. He crashed playfully into me.

"Lunatic" I smiled at him. "I'm so glad we came. It's so much fun here"

"Uh-huh" he floated around me. "We should have a little getaway of our own sometime"

"I love Zack and Piper to bits but, yes"

"Say we do have one," he wrapped his arms around me. "What would we do?"

"Dude you know exactly what I would eventually give in to" I winked. "And we could go somewhere hot and rent out an apartment. I think that would be in your best interest"

"You is right" he tucked a strand of wet hair behind my ear and smiled. "God I love you"

"I think I love you too" I replied with genuine smile. It took seconds of intense staring until I leaned forward and sealed our lips together.

He was shocked slightly at first but then he upped the game and dragged me closer, hands travelling all over my body.

"Hey! Keep it PG up in here!" Zack exclaimed as things became hotter by the second.

"Shut up!" Piper hissed to him. "We'll meet you two lovebirds at the hotel; come on"

Out of the corner of my eye, they were slowly sneaking away. Ross' hands continued to massage my waist, often pulling me as close as possible to him them travelling to my butt.

He gave it a firm squeeze and I yelped. He smirked. "Oops"

"Haha, now come here" I returned to his lips and raced my hands across his hair.

I looked around at the peacefulness; then I noticed I had actually pulled away and Ross was staring at me, lust in his eyes.

"Ross?"

"Charlie"

"Race you to our hotel room, if you know what I mean"

next chapter- smut or nah?