29

"We have serious amounts to catch up on"

"We sure do Mrs Lynch" Evan placed an arm around my shoulders. "Heard you guys went to Hawaii..?"

"Yeah" I blushed.

"Something happened didn't it?" I nodded at his question. "I need to high-five Ross when I see him, he got some!"

"Stop!" I muttered. "But I'm not complaining, it was really good. How about you, sir?"

"Ah, I met somebody" he smiled at his feet. "She's called Emma"

"Evan & Emma!" I took a seat insider our usual coffee shop. "How cute, how are things going then?"

"We're doing good, I took her out on a few dates already" he drummed his fingers on the table. "You really don't understand do you?"

"She's called Emma-" it hit me. "Emma Roberts!"

"Yes" he smiled. "You know, I'm happy about us both"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know, we had our little thing but broke up & we still continued as friends like, that's awesome" Evan grinned.

I nodded, a smile also on my face. "I agree, we are the real shit"

Our fists bumped together and we laughed.

"We're so goofy it's unreal" I shook my head.

"Yeah" Evan agreed. "I learnt it with you"

+++

Not even 3 seconds inside the house, my name was called. I walked over to the kitchen.

"What up, chubby-butt?" I poked Ross' side.

"Where did you go?" He asked casually.

"I went out on a friendly date with Evan, to catch up u'know" I placed my mug on the coffee machine and pressed a few buttons in order for it to work its magic.

Ross coughed awkwardly. "Okay"

"Are you okay?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why would I not be?" He replied sarcastically.

"When you go out with your friends, I don't put on jealous mode" I sighed. "You need to be cool with me seeing guy friends"

"And I am but-"

"But what?" I finished taking off my dress and put an oversized t-shirt on. "It's just Evan, Ross. You know he wouldn't try anything"

"How do you know that? It could just be a front he's putting up" he grunted.

"You're being ridiculous"

"No, I'm being protective- actually, wait here" he stood up and walked towards the cupboard. From there he produced a 2 and a 5 - helium balloons. "I kept these for a while since my parents gave me idea- let's continue to argue but on helium. First one to lose apologises, good?"

"Fine" I took the 5 from him and inhaled a bit. "Come at me"

He bit his lip and sighed. "I am so sick of you forgetting that I love you too and I ache physically at the thought of you being with another man"

"Well you need to understand that I love you, and only you. I just need you to trust me" his lip quivered at my voice. "Dude, I still sound basically the same. You're so going to lose this"

He inhaled quite a bit this time, coughing slightly. "We shall see"

If I don't laugh I will either explode or pee myself.

"Charlie, I- okay I've been-"

I screamed. "I can't do it! You sound like the little bitch you are!!"

"Thanks!" I was on the ground, tears running down my face. He walked over and sat on me. "Apologise"

"I'm sorry, I should understand that you may get jealous sometimes" I took a big puff from the balloon. "I love you babeeee!"

Now it was his turn to laugh. "We're such idiots, now....a little make up sex wouldn't hurt anybody..?"

"No, I can't take you seriously with that voice. It's like that really muscly guy from 'Grown Ups' who has the voice of a 5 year old girl on steroids" I giggled.

"Why because my moans will sound weird?"

"Ross don't even-"

He began imitating moaning whilst grinding on the ground seductively. If anything he reminded me of a dog dragging its butt on carpet.

At a point I honestly began to see black spots due to the laughter. Doing this even made me want to argue with him everyday.