Chapter 8

Hey, people! Lol I'm jealous of the girls' eyelashes in this movie....sorry don't mind me, I'm just an insecure little ball of writing ideas...LOL enjoy :)

**********************

Chapter 8

(Leilani's POV)

I woke up, barely opened my eyes, and turned over to fall back asleep, and instead of moving closer to Zayn, he wasn't there. I opened an eye to see that to replace him was a little letter.

Picking up the bike from the shop. Meet me for breakfast at the diner.

Zayn xx

I smiled to myself, and stretched. Finally, I opened both of my eyes. I noticed that I smelled terrible. I haven't showered in two days. And I'm still wearing the same clothes. I looked around, and remembered that we had crashed at the diner owner's house. It was lovely, but I felt bad. I don't even know why. I got up, and noticed that she had put some clothes and the edge of the bed, and there was yet another letter.

You can use the shower if you want, just please don't get that long hair of yours caught in the drain.

Susan

I silently thanked her, and grabbed the clothes to find my way to the shower. There was one in the room, and I hopped in to take a nice, hot shower. After I had finished, I changed into the clothes, and put my shoes back on. I braided my hair to keep it out of my face, and then walked to the diner to see Susan and Zayn waiting for me.

"I thought you'd never come!" Zayn called to me. I gave him a smile, and then a hug.

"So where are we headed after breakfast?" I asked.

"How does London sound?" Zayn asked me. I almost jumped up and kissed him full on the lips out of thanks, but didn't. After all, that would be weird if you saw a brother and sister kissing like that, right?

"Awesome!" I replied, giving Zayn a big hug. He gave me a kiss on the forehead, just like an older brother would. Except, he's not my older brother. He's my...actually, what is he? I don't even know.

"Well, I think you need some breakfast! You haven't eaten much, have you?" Zayn asked me, pushing a plate with an omelette on it towards me. I ate it hungrily, and handed Susan 13 pounds.

"13 pounds is too much for an omelette!" Susan told me, trying to push the notes back. I stopped her.

"That's for letting us stay at your flat," I told her with a smile. She reluctantly took the notes, and gave me a small smile. Zayn and I walked off as he held his bike helmet by his hip. We got the motorcycle, and went on our way to London, where God-knows-what was waiting for us.

**********************

Hey guys, this is the last chapter being uploaded for today :( But don't worry, the first one I'll update tomorrow will be "Studio 125" :) Goodnight, beauties ;D

Love,

~B~xxx