Chapter 20

Whoop whoop! Celebration time!! I've reached Chapter 20, ya'll! AAAANNNNNDDDDDD I got over 4000 reads on Stuck In Time! S I C E D! Haha, but how are you peeps? Good? Comment if you wanna!

Song Quote of the Day:

Used to always think I was bulletproof

But you got an AK and you're blowing through

Explosive, you don't even know it, I want you to know it

I want you to know it, know it know it 

********************

Chapter 20

(Leilani's POV)

I love this big house. It's lovely. I even get to spend it with Zayn! We spend practically all day together. Unless it's Girl's Night Out (or Girl's Night In), and I'm with Ava, Violet, Emma, and Lilly. We always alternate weeks. This week it's our night in, and I look forward to those. That means that all of the guys are out at a bar or something talking about us or whatever it is they do. I mean, we talk about them the entire time!

(Zayn's POV)

I hate Guy's Night Out with a passion. We little grab a few beers, and do nothing. I can also see that some of them are getting paranoid, and Jim and I have to tell them that, 'Nobody is coming to get us.' I mean, not here. Canada is perfectly safe for all of us. We've been living peacefully for a month here. That means that they probably will never come and get us. I'm sure that they're being caught one-by-one in England.

(Uncle Jim's POV)

I hate living with a bunch of teenagers. Oh, well Liam and Louis aren't, but the rest are. They are just so rowdy. I understand that I have to look over them and whatever, but it's a lot of responsibility. The craziest one, and surprisingly the oldest, is Louis. At first, he seemed like a chill enough guy. Totally misleading. He's insane! He'll spend hours begging Lilly to go play on the swings or whatever like she's his mother. She loves him, though.

(Harry's POV)

I love living here! It is amazing! I get to live with my cousin, my brand new family, and a guy that I've become quite fond of. He's just so funny, and a great friend. At first, I was a bit judgemental towards him. I mean, he's my cousin's boyfriend. Well, now we're practically inseperable!

(Ava's POV)

I feel weird here. The only person I really talk to is Harry, because I know him the best. I feel like I might like him. Just a little. I don't know, he doesn't seems to like me back. We'll see. Maybe I'll tell him sometime soon.

(Liam's POV)

I've practicaly spent this entire time getting the courage to propose to Violet. It's driving me insane, and I don't know what to do about it. I can never find a perfect time alone with her. I'm going to ask her out this Saturday, and I'll take her someplace special. There, I will pop the question. I hope she says yes. Zayn said that she will. I hope so. I really do.

(Violet's POV)

I love Lilo so much! We've built such a bond, and I couldn't be happier. Great boyfriend, great best friend, great family, and great place to live. Life couldn't get better than this.

(Niall's POV)

I have a sort-of crush on Emma. I can't tell her, though. She would never like me back. She's my best friend! This is so wrong. I will never, ever tell her. Maybe someday. Not anytime soon.

(Emma's POV)

I have the best life ever! I am so glad that I get to have this entire crazy experience with my best friend. Niall and I have been close for as long as I can remember, and this is just perfect! I have a kind-of crush on Harry, though. He's just so cute! His curls, dimples, and his...abs. Perfection in a guy.

(Louis' POV)

Harry and I are officially best friends. He's my little HazzaBear! He calls me BooBear, and it makes me laugh endlessly. I'm sure that in public, people assume that we're gay together. That's so weird, considering that I actually have a girlfriend. I can also see Harry and Ava have a thing. I can't wait until they become an official couple!

(Lilly's POV)

It was weird for Harry to come barging in on my life, but I'm glad he did. I've never felt closer to people in my life. Sometimes, I'll miss the privacy Louis and I used to have, but I have some great brothers and sisters that take care of me forever. I'll always love them.

*******************

Okay, sorry that this was so short. I just wanted you to see a brief portion on everybody's view on things. Vote, Comment, Share!

Love,

~B~xx