Chapter 10

Yay! I've reached Chapter 10! :D Enjoy!

*************************

Chapter 10

(Leilani's POV)

"Hey, Zayn, wake up," I shook him a little. He just turned over, and groaned. It's about 11:00, and he still isn't up! I grabbed a little cup of water, and threw it on his head. He sat up, startled.

"What the heck, Leilani?!" he yelled. I giggled, and he got up to go to the bathroom. I grabbed my iPhone from the air mattress, and saw that Zayn had caught up with me on just about every fanfiction I had been reading. He was a really fast reader! Zayn came out of the bathroom with some stubble on his chin, and I giggled to myself.

"How did you like the fanfictions, Zayn?" I asked him, moving over to the mirror to do my hair.

"They're really good," he sighed, turning from me to change. I braided my hair back.

"Do you want some pancakes? I made some," I asked him. Zayn nodded vigorously. I laughed to myself. We walked downstairs to the kitchen to get Zayn pancakes. Zayn grabbed five, and poured syrup on them. He scarfed them down, and I couldn't stop laughing. He looked like he hadn't eaten in decades! "They good?"

"Delicious!" Zayn exclaimed, his mouth full of pancakes. I just kept laughing. He glared at me when I couldn't stop.

"Sorry," I apologized in between laughs. Zayn just chuckled a bit, and finished his pancakes, and put the plate in the sink. I grabbed my shoes and jacket so that we could go shopping, and Zayn went back upstairs to brush his teeth. He came back down in his leather jacket, and some shoes. "Ready to go?"

"Yup," Zayn smiled at me, and grabbed my hand before we walked out of the door. The shops were close by, so we decided to walk there. I saw a popular girl from my old school come up to me. Uh oh.

"Leilani! How are you?" she asked, bending down a little to be at my height. The makeup that was caked on her face was annoying me.

"Um...do I know you?" I asked her.

"You're Leilani, right?" she asked me. I nodded, and she continued. Annoyingly. "Then, I know you, silly! We went to primary, secondary, and college together!"

"Oh, yeah," I sighed, putting on the fakest smile I could. She gazed at Zayn, and I realized why she had come up to me in the first place.

"You didn't tell me you had a brother! And a hot one at that," she had a hand on her hip, and a hand running through her hair to make her appear like a model of sorts. "My name's Emi."

"I'm not her brother," Zayn said simply. Emi's face showed disbelief, and annoyance.

"Her cousin, then?" she asked.

"No. I'm her boyfriend," Zayn said softly. Boyfriend? He actually considers himself my boyfriend? Well, I don't mind that one bit.

"Oh," was all Emi said before scoffing and walking away. I laughed a little.

"That girl was annoying," Zayn shook his head.

"I know. She's always been that way," I rolled my eyes at the thought of her. I saw a couple shops coming into sight, and Zayn and I ran to go into them. We spent a lot, but bought enough to last us a while. It was fun, but I had one question that was bothering me.

"Zayn, did you really mean it when you said that you were my boyfriend?" I asked him, anxious for an answer.

"If you want me to be," he replied. We were holding hands, and it felt perfect.

"I do," I giggled a little. Zayn leaned in to kiss me, and I felt nervous. I've never kissed a boy before. I leaned in, too. Our lips met perfectly like two puzzle pieces that fit together. I felt sparks.

"How was that?" Zayn asked me.

"What do you mean?" I replied with a question.

"I know that was your first kiss," Zayn shrugged. I blushed a little, but kissed him again. It felt good. We resumed our walking, and I felt so peaceful. I would've never believed it. Zayn Malik brings me peace.

*********************

D'aww! Looks like Zailani is having a nice Valentine's Day ;D

Love,

~B~xxxx