Chapter 15

Whoa, a lot of updates today! :)

Another Song Quote of the Day:

Step one, you say, "We need to talk"

He walks, you say, "Sit down, it's just a talk"

He smiles politely back at you

You stare politely right on through

***********************

Chapter 15

(Leilani's POV)

"This is crazy! Well, at least we're out of their way," Ava shook her head. I felt bad.

"Ava, Z--Caleb and I are going to have to leave. We've come from Bradford. We were never here, okay?" I began packing our things. If they raided my uncle's house, they would realize we went somewhere, and if they were good enough to realize we went to London, then they would come here to Camber Sands.

"Why? What's going on?" Ava asked, trying to get me to stop packing.

"Ava!" I yelled in frustration, pushing her hands away, "Don't ask questions. Just know that we are not who you think we are, and that we were never here. If you really want to know, my name isn't really Olivia. It's Leilani, and his name isn't Caleb. It's Zayn. Just know that you're now in danger. You and Harry need to leave Camber Sands immediately."

"Can we come with you, then?" she asked me, pulling Harry to her side. I looked at Zayn in question. I wouldn't know how to respond.

"Fine, but if you slow us down, we are going to just leave on the side of the road," Zayn spoke with a serious face, "Go pack."

"He's not joking," I was rushing to get all of my things into my duffel bag, and then Zayn's stuff into his. Ava's eyes widened, but she ran out. I didn't know if she did it to get away from us, or to pack up her things. Either way, it didn't matter. We have to get out of here. Harry finally walked out. I knew that he was going to come with us. I finished packing, and Zayn and I sprinted to Uncle Jim's room. Zayn knocked on the door.

"Jim!" he called. I took my extra room key card and opened the door. We ran in, searching for him. We heard a toilet flush, and Uncle Jim walk out of the bathroom.

"Relax, what's going on?" he asked. I began packing his things without his permission.

"We have to get out of here!" Zayn told Uncle Jim. He came to realization.

"I'll go start the car. Leilani come with me. Zayn, finish packing," Uncle Jim said quickly. If I didn't know, I would've assumed that Uncle Jim was the trained hit man. He knew what to do. We ran out to the elevator to take us to the lobby. There, I ran into Ava and Harry. I brought them with us to the car. We waited outside for about thirty minutes, but Zayn didn't show up. I was more than worried about him. "Leilani, we have to go."

"No, just wait a little longer," I refused to leave without Zayn. If he got killed, I would never forgive myself. Against my protests, the car began moving. Ava put her arms around my shoulders, trying to comfort me. I was in tears. Uncle Jim began speeding down the street. I felt the tears fall to my lap, but they were abruptly interrupted by the back of the car getting hit by something. I turned around to see Zayn hanging from the back of the car, with two bags in his hands. One of them I didn't recognize.

Who cares? Zayn was alive and with us! I opened the sun roof, and Zayn climbed in. I kissed him on the cheek. He gave me a sweet smile.

"Do you know how worried I was about you?" I let out a little laugh. Zayn shrugged, but opened the second duffel bag.

"You forgot the money, and forgot to clean our prints off everything," Zayn shook his head. I then realized why he took a while. Then, he pulled out five pistols, and handed one to everyone. He put the last one in the back of his pants. We all looked at him like he was crazy. "You have to have one for all of our safety. Speaking of safety, keep that little button on 'safety' until we need it."

**********************

Whoa, this story just took a turn for the worst. And you though the action was over ;) Not even.

Love,

~B~xxx