Chapter 38

last chapter :(

***************

Chapter 38

(Leilani's POV)

Dear Ava, Harry, Liam, Violet, Emma, Niall, Louis, and Lilly,

Remember that day when Zayn and I ran into you guys at different places? I think the lot of us all became pretty close of friends. Despite pulling you away from your lives, all of you continued to love us like family. Sadly, my friends, it is time for our departure. Zayn and I are leaving. By the time you read this letter, we will be gone. Don't look for us, because we won't return. We are changing our names, and creating completely new identities for ourselves. We love you. Never forget that.

Love now and always,
Leilani S.

Dear Uncle Jim,

I wrote a separate letter to the others about Zayn and I leaving to make new lives for ourselves. I'm sorry that you're finding out this way. Don't worry! You have to keep this a secret, but Zayn and I are leaving to Seattle. We are changing our names to Avery and Gavin, if you ever want to look for us. That's assuming that you won't be mad at us for this. Uncle Jim, this information is only for you to know. It's not that I wish to never see the others again, it's that I have no father or mother in my life. I will not be contacting them any longer. You're the only one I trust who I truly consider my father, and who knows of our interesting past. Please don't hesitate to visit us. You could even join us if you wish! Either way, I still love you until all eternity.

Love,
You're Little Lilo

(Zayn's POV)

"Leilani, come on, let's go," I tried pulling her away, but she left two letters in the house for everybody. We left, and went to the airport. On the way there she didn't cry, at the airport she didn't cry, on the airplane she didn't cry, on the ride to our new flat she didn't cry. Right when I opened the door to our new flat, Leilani burst into a fit of tears. She missed everyone dearly. I did, also. I just had to stay strong for the both of us.

"I'm sorry, Zayn," she sniffed.

"No, it's okay," I comforted her into a hug.

"What are we going to do? You know, as in work?" she asked me.

"I think I have a pretty good idea."

'''''''''2 years later''''''''

"Darling, pass the salt, please," I asked my beautiful wife.

"Sure, honey," she passed me the salt shaker. I put it over my freshly made eggs. Suddenly, her cell phone began to ring. "Hello?...Yes, this is she....Uh huh....Okay...We'll take it...Okay, thank you, sir...We'll be sure to pick up the money afterwards...Goodbye."

Leilani turned to me, and with a smirk she said, "Call the babysitter. We have a coffee shop owner to kill."

*******************

haha they became a hit team lol wow who expected that? okay it isn't over so hold your horses xD

Love,

~B~xxx