Chapter 27

Hello, beauties :) How is your spring break going? Comment below! WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER

Song Quote of the Day:

Love of mine

Someday you will die

But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark

--I Will Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie--

*****************

Chapter 27

(Leilani's POV)

"Hello?"

"Leilani?"

"Mum! How are you? Oh my God, it's been so long since you've last called!"

"I know, dear. It's been crazy over here. Since Andrew's death, we've been so paranoid. Luckily, we've gotten on an airplane. The Maliks, your father, and I are moving to Spain. We're halfway there."

"Spain?!"

"Yup. We aren't allowed to leave the eastern hemisphere. Practically all airports have restricted flights from here to there."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry, honey."

"No, it's alright. Zayn and I are doing just fine over here. The thirteen of us are getting along really well."

"How do you all fit in the same flat?"

"Mansion."

"Ah, I see. How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good. The weather's kinda cold over here, though."

"Yeah, that's Canada."

"Have you been here before?"

"A really long time ago. Long before I was even pregnant with you."

"Oh, really? That's cool."

"So, how are you and Zayn?"

"We got into a small fight not too long ago, but we made up pretty quickly. I mean, after he got back from killing Andrew."

"I knew it was Zayn. We all did."

"Yup, that's Zayn, alright."

"Do, you love him, sweetie?"

"More than anything. Well, besides you and dad, I mean."

"Hmm. Well, it's about time that you realized it!"

"What do you mean?"

"Remember that day that you first brought Zayn home?"

"Yes?"

"They way you looked at him...it was pure love."

"Really? I didn't really like him too much back then!"

"Well, that's what you thought. You were displaying this scared, stubborn person. You have never really been that way. Both you and I know, Leilani, that you're different from that. You're strong and forgiving. You were open to have Zayn as a friend, because you knew. You knew it, deep inside your heart. You just chose to ignore it."

"Isn't it strange that you know this about me, but I don't?"

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I was just like you when I was your age."

"That's a bit comforting."

"I'm sure it is. Listen, dear, I have to go. We're going to board the plane soon. I'll call you back as soon as we land. I love you. Don't be afraid, okay?"

"Okay, mum. I love you, too. I'll be strong."

"That's my girl."

****************

D'aww mother/daughter bonding moment right there! :D Vote, Comment, Share! Oh, and UnknownForeverMore decided that I should have my own mini-fandom xD So, you guys are called, "B-ers" :D Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhaahahaha okay.

Love,

~B~xxx