Chapter 16

Hey, babes! Who finished Stuck In Time? Was it a good ending? You should read the sequel, More Than This, which I will be starting sometime very soon.

Song Quote of the Day:

Find me here, speak to me

I want to feel you, I need to hear you

You are the light that's leading me

To the place where I find peace again

*************************

Chapter 16

(Zayn's POV)

We finally reached Wales at 23:30. It was a long drive, but I enjoyed spending all of this time with Leilani. I still don't know if we should trust Harry and Ava, but they're here now, so I'm letting them out of my sight. I can't risk our safety. When we got there, there were no hotels. There was one motel, so we decided to take a shot.

"Welcome," a young man at the front desk greeted us, "Unfortunately, we don't have a room open right now. I truly am sorry about that."

"Please, any place you have," Leilani begged. He smiled at her, and brought us back outside and across the street to a house. When we got in, it was warm and cozy.

"It's not much, but I can see that you guys are desperate," he said soothingly.

"We don't want to impose on your home," Ava spoke up.

"No, it's alright. I could always use some company," he shook his head in laughter. We just smiled. "I'm Liam, by the way."

"I'm Zayn, and this is Leilani, Harry, and Ava. This is our Uncle Jim," I smiled at him. I don't feel like hiding my name anymore in fear that this so-called gang will harm Leilani. I can protect her just fine.

"Cool. Sorry, but you all will have to share a room," Liam put a hand on his neck. I nodded in understanding, and he let out a sigh of relief. I put a hand on his shoulder to show him that he needed to relax. It was kind of weird to be nice to people, but I was kind of getting used to it.

'''''''''''''''

"Zayn! Wake up!" Leilani shook me awake, and I almost fell out of bed. She pulled me out of bed, and down the stairs. Even though Liam looked confused while he said 'good morning', I didn't think much of it. Leilani pulled me over to the television that was on, and I heard what all the fuss was about.

"If you weren't tuned in before the commercial break, we have some breaking news! A family of eight on the outskirts of Bradford have been found dead inside their house. We have reason to believe that the gang that escaped the barriers of Bradford have caused such a tragedy. We will have more on this story as it becomes available."

*************************

WHY IS EVERYONE DYING?! OMGGGG I'M DONE. Lol, just saying, that song quote at the top was from Everything by Lifehouse. I used it for a pantomime skit once, and it actually turned out well! There's different versions of the one I did, but I put one in the sidebar. Go watch!

Love,

~B~xxxx