Chapter 28

Hey, beauties. Sorry I haven't updated in forever, I've just been extremely busy. For these next two days, I'll probably update more. I love you guys, okay? WARNING: Short chapter

Song Quote of the Day:

Some things we don't talk about

Rather do without

And just hold a smile

Falling in and out of love

*********************

Chapter 28

(Leilani's POV)

Zayn and I have been going back out for a few months now. We've been completely at peace. Completely. Ever since Andrew died, we haven't been bothered one bit. I guess to take out the savages, we had to take out their leader. Well, I didn't take part in killing Andrew, but Zayn did. I'm proud of him for that. I know it's sick to be happy that my hit man boyfriend killed someone. If I was back in London before moving to Bradford, I would've been out of here a long time ago.

I guess I just love Zayn too much to leave him. Plus, he isn't that bad of a guy. He's actually sweet, sensitive, caring, and he reads fanfictions. Him killing people is a negative about him. Not everyone is completely perfect, right?

Right now, I'm sitting in the kitchen alone just drinking a cup of coffee that I made myself. Everyone is out doing things. I suspect that they're planning something, I mean they've been acting weird lately. It's probably because my nineteenth birthday is next week. I'm excited, too. More than I was last year. I wasn't really all that excited to turn eighteen for two reasons; I hate alcohol and I didn't have friends. This year, I still hate alcohol, but I want to spend it with this brand-new family of mine. I'm actually expecting a call from my mum today. She calls in every Tuesday. My birthday actually falls on a Tuesday this year (November 5).

I heard the familiar ringtone from my phone, and I quickly answered it.

"Hey, mum!"

"Leilani."

That's not my mum's voice...

"Um, who is this?"

"Your worst nightmare."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm going to find you, and kill you. You and your boyfriend."

"Why? We haven't done anything wrong!"

"It's called revenge, sweetheart."

**********************

ERMAHGERD What do you think they're getting revenge for? Comment! {Vote, Share}

Love you, B-ers!,

~B~xxxx